Avoiding Him

Eren's POV

I didn't want to wake up today. I didn't want to see Prince Levi. For all I know he will be mad at me for yelling at him but it was his fault after all... was it his fault?? No, of course it was his fault. I got out of bed and went to go take a shower to ease my mind. All I have to do today is avoid him how hard can that be, right?? Once I was finished I changed into the maid outfit and look at myself in the mirror made me realize, was I always this cute damn. I can why Levi wants my ass. Does he?? No of course not Eren don't think like that. I mentally scolded myself. I brushed my teeth and hair and went to go put on my low black heels.

"Eren are you awake" someone knocked on the other side of my door.
"Yea coming" I opened the door to reveal Armin he was also wearing the maid dress.
"Let's go get today's schedules" Armin said.

I closed my door and went with Armin to the kitchen. We got there in time thanks to me I had finally woken up earlier. We walked up to Erwin and he handed us our schedules. Today I had to clean the stables for the horses and retrieved the books I got for Levi and bring him his dinner. 'Oh shit'. I thought how the hell am I going to avoid him now. I sighed and went to go clean the stables. I grabbed the cleaning supplies and started right away. It took me a while to clean the stables but I finished eventually. I sighed and sat down exhausted. 'Man I need to work out or something' I thought. I wiped my forehead from the sweat and sat their for five minutes. I soon got up and cleaned my hands. I walked back to the castle and walked very Slowly to Levi's room. 'Will he yell at me?' I thought. I don't wanna go to his room. I sighed as I was walking I ran into Armin and he fell backwards.

"I'm so sorry my little coconut" I said while giving him a hand.
"It's okay and please don't call me a coconut" he said.
I then thought of an idea.
"Hey Armin can you pick up some books from Prince Levi's room and then hand him his dinner?" I questioned.
"I don't know I need to go do something"
"Please please I'll even do the rest of your chores just do me this big favor" I said begging.
"You're not going to give up Are you" Armin sighed.
"Nope" I quickly replied.
"Fine but you better do my chores right" Armin said.
"I promise and thank you soooo much" I happily replied.

Armin then went to go do want I told him to do. He handed me his list of things he needs to get done and oh boy let me tell you it's not going to be easy. I had to help Sasha bake some desserts, clean the kitchen, clean bathrooms, and lastly organized every single book in the library and did I mention that the library  was HUGE. I quickly went to the castles kitchen and saw Sasha getting out the some ingredients.

"Hey Sasha I'm going to be helping you instead of Armin today I hope that's okay" I said.

"It's okay We better start baking though it might take us a while" She replied already pouring some stuff together.

I'm not that's good at baking or cooking but I'm decent at it. We made cookies, brownies, and some cakes. But we had to make more batches because well let's just say Sasha and I got a bit hungry and practically ate half of it. But it was fun that I got to spend more time with her. Once we finished we put them in a fudge to cool off a bit. In the meanwhile we both cleaned up the kitchen and once we were done I could see my reflection basically everywhere... ok maybe I'm exaggerating but it was clean. Sasha and I were on the floor taking a breath to cool down.

"Thank you for helping" Sasha thanked.
"No problem" I replied.
"I better get going I have a lot of other things to do."

I got up and walked out of the kitchen and headed towards the first bathroom I had to clean. It wasn't hard but I did get tired and not to mention the bathrooms were so far apart at least I got my exercise for the day or for the week. I was scrubbing away the dirt on my last bathroom and rinsed it after I was done I gave myself a pat on the back. I looked at the clock and it was already 8:00 pm. All of the maids had to be in their rooms by 9:30 so I had an hour and thirty minutes to finish Armin's last chore. I dragged my feet to the library and opened the two grand doors. I sighed and went to go do the work. I was sorting the books from the genre then to author and then to the title. It wasn't that messy but it wasn't clean either. The book cases were so far up I had to use the ladders and did I mention I have a fear of heights(can anyone relate no, just me okay). I almost fell off of the ladder about like five times and each time I almost did I had a mini heart attack. Once I had finished I sat down and wiped the sweat from my forehead. I looked down and noticed how dirty my uniform got. I looked at the clock and it read 12:30 pm. It took me THREE HOURS to clean and entire library with no breaks what so ever. And I was late to my curfew.

I quickly got up and ran to my room trying not to wake anybody up knowing if I did I would have to face consequences. I also had to avoid the guards because they are everywhere and if one of them saw me they would report me. Once I got to my room I flopped on my bed. But I had to take a shower because I was dirty. And when the warm water hit my back it felt so good finally being able to relax. I cleaned my self and got out of the shower. I dried myself and put on my shear white button up that reached my mid thigh and my black boxers. I looked over to my uniform and both of them were dirty so I had nothing to wear tomorrow or er today I guess. I decided that I would go right now to the laundry room since it wasn't far away and wash my clothes. I took my maid uniforms and put them in a basket and quietly made my way to the laundry room. I put my clothes in and they began to wash I took out a book to read in the meanwhile. Once they were done I put them to dry and read. It didn't take that long so I folded my clothes and put them back into the basket. As I made my way to my room a bumped into someone turning a corner. I completely fell on my ass and my clothes also came down with me. I looked up and saw the person I didn't want to see it was........

Ha cliffhanger I'm so mean😂 I hoped y'all enjoyed this chapter💕 follow me on Instagram to see when I will update @kittyxshaitan all lower case.
I love of you-

                                                         Kitty out😈