Kiddnaped

••Eren's POV•••

"Mama look at all these flowers" Eren said while running around the garden to see the different kinds of flowers. He then picked out a rose carefully and handed it to his mum.
"A beautiful flower for a beautiful mommy" Eren said while smiling.
"Thank you so much Eren now hurry up let's go eat dinner" Carla responded while grabbing Eren's hand and heading towards the Castle. Once they went to the dining room they sat down and Grisha also entered the room. Then the butlers came in and served us our dinner.
"Thank you very much!" I said to the butlers.
"No problem your highness, now if would please excuse us" One of them replied.
"You May be excused" Grisha spoke to them all.

For dinner we had steak, potatoes, bread, and a few vegetables for dessert we had apple pie. When we all finished we headed all headed to bed. My room was on the top floor next to my parents room. She dressed me in my pajamas and then she had tucked me into bed and was singing me a lullaby.She sang the song in German and her voice sounded so amazing. She then soon finished.

"Now rest up tomorrow is going to be a long day and you need your energy" she kissed my cheek.
"Goodnight my little prince" she said as she walked towards the door.
"Goodnight momma" I replied softly.

I soon fell into a deep... deep sleep. After a couple hours I woke up like around three in the morning and went to go get a drink of water. I slowly slipped of the bed and went downstairs to the kitchen I held a little candle to illuminate where I was headed. It took me a while to reach the kitchen I got a cup and poured water into it. I slowly gulped it down. Then I sat my cup on a table and headed back to room. Then suddenly there was a giant BOOM.
I stood there in shock. Then I heard window breaking and saw people enter threw them down the hall. I dropped my candle and I then bolted it to my parents room. Then I heard the guards yelling through out the castle "We are under attack". Once reached my parents room and started to shake them so that they would wake up.

"Mommy Daddy we are under attack" I screamed while tears began to fall from my eyes.
They woke up and saw what was happening. The guards burst into the room and stood in front of us.
"Everyone protect the queen and king along with the prince" the head guard named Mike repeated.

"Sir yes sir" all of them spoke.

"Eren listen to me I want you to go with your mother over to the village and stay with your grandparents, five guards will be accompany you okay" Grisha said while kneeling down to Eren.
"What about you Dad?" I asked with tears in my eyes.
"I need to stay and fight but I'll come get you guys when it's safe" He stated.
"No I don't want to leave you" I said sobbing.
"We need to leave your majesty, Immediately" Mike said while slightly panicking.
"Eren you need to leave now take your mother and promise me you will protect her okay I love you with all my heart" then he hugged me tightly and gave me to Mike, he was now carrying me. Grisha gave a kiss and hug to Carla and then told us to leave.
We snuck out of the castle through a emergency exist just Incase something went wrong. The guards had gotten horses and we got on I was riding with Mike and my mom had her own horse. We went into the woods and we somehow made to much noise and people started to follow us. We heard gun fires towards us and then two of the five guards had been shot. Then out of nowhere more people came out from in front of us and next thing we knew we were surrounded. Mike had pulled out his gun and was shooting at the men trying to create an exit. It worked and we got threw. Then someone shot at the horse my mom was ridding and it fell with her on it.

"My Queen!!" Mike stopped and got off.
"Are you hurt?" He quickly asked.
"I think I broke my foot while I fell" she replied winching in pain.

We heard galloping in the distance and we all froze.

"Okay so this is what we are going to do My Lady get on the horse and go to the village I will try to buy enough time for you to get there Okay" Mike said while carrying my mom and putting her on the horse.