Chapter 2

September 2.

Dear Diary!

It's 2 AM...(i know again i'm up at night.. sorry.). I can't sleep (again) because i can't stop thinking about Jack! The way he smiled was so nice!

I can't wait to see him at school! I think we're gonna be very good friends. I'm so happy because i finally have a REAL friend!

Anna came to my room at 1 AM. "Why are you up?" She said but then she noticed my diary and said:"Writing again huh? I know you like to write but do you have to do it at night?!" Then she left.

Sometimes i don't understand her... I guess i'm just different..

Good night Diary!

*

Good day Diary! :)

I just got back from school. Today i discovered that Jack's locker is next to mine! So now there is no way i don't see him before the classes start. But something strange happened today....

I walked to class and as usual everyone was talking. So i sat next to Jack quietly. Then the bell ringed and out teacher ( Mrs.Diana) walked in. I tried concentrate but i had other things in my mind...

Suddenly i heard Mrs. Diana yelling: " Jack! How many times do i have to say try to concentrate!" I looked at Jack and he was staring at me ( with his dreamy eyes ).

After class i didn't know if i should ask Jack about the staring but i decided that it's better if i won't ask. Oh my , Diary!!! Jack just texted me and asked if i want to go to the park!!

Bye Diary! I'm gonna go to the park with Jack!