• Chapter 5 •

_______________________

Readers POV

I sulked as he lead me along the dark sidewalks. He was now walking beside me, but still had his hands locked around my wrists. I looked up to his face. He skin was perfect. His every being was perfect. His creators must be pleased that he is very successful.

I looked back down and sped up my pace. It made me nervous to be so close to him, yet apart of me was comforted.

Suddenly there was a crashing sound coming from around the corner ahead of us, causing me to inhale sharply in suprise. Connor on the other hand, didn't flinch at all, he only tilted his head with curiousity.

He turned to me and grabbed my wrist, forcing me to turn the opposite way roughly. He unlocked one of my cuffs, leaving my dominant hand still cuffed.

"W-wait! What are you doing!" I panicked. "I am just checking something." He said softly. "Yell if you see anything. Got it?" He looked down at me, awaiting my response. "G-got it." I confirmed.

He slowly backed away, then turned around, creeping his way around the corner and out of my sights.

I need to get out of here! I began trying to get my hand uncuffed, the chains jingling rapidly. I look up checking to see if Connor is coming from around the corner. I need to hurry before Connor comes back, this is my only chance.

Just then, my wrist is grabbed and my mouth is covered. It's a human.

"Don't make a sound. Or else." He threatened. I whimpered as I felt a cold object being pressed up against my lower back. A gun.

"Now when pretty boy comes back, he's gonna give me that key. And when he does, it'll be just you and me doll.." he taunted.

I recognized his voice now. It ran chills down my spine, making me shiver from the inside out.

The man from the Eden club.

_______________________