Chapter 8

_______________________

Connor's POV

░▒▓█ Software Instability █▓▒░

After my conversation with the lieutenant, I sat down at my desk, thinking. How will I go about  the interrogation? I'm programmed to be successful so I'm sure my tactics will work, but it's completely illogical to interrogate Y/N anyway, it's innocent.

I pull out my coin and begin smoothly passing it between my skilled fingers, analyzing each movement. Deep in thought I begin to re-assess everything that has happened.

* W H A M *

* S M A S H *

I immediately jump out of my trance looking towards the direction of the noise, it's Y/N?!

Y/N's POV

These damn cuffs are so annoying, I need to get out of here before they decide what to do with me. As I was listening in to Connor and the lieutenants conversation, I noticed another officer Android walking by.

"Psst. Hey! You!" I whispered. "Could you come over here a minute? These cuffs are too tight." I complained

"Sorry ma'am but I can't help with that. Involves taking you out of the cell which is strictly against my programming unless necessary." He proclaimed

"Well isn't it?" I questioned, with a sly grin. "No" It says as it steps just close enough to the cell. "Well you are no help at all, guess I'll have to do this the hard way" I say, looking for possible witnesses, everyone is gone to their desks, I then grab his arm, pulling up his sleeve  and expose his faux human skin. I then access his memory, the code.

2497

My golden ticket out of this hell hole. Minus Connor he's alright. No wait- he brought me here what the hell.

I quickly use the robots hand print to access the screen that will require the code. I quickly type in the code 2497, which immediately unlocks the cell. Who in their right mind would make a technological cell that anyone could just reach through the bars and type in? Sounds like they want me to escape pfft.

I swiftly jump up and kick the android which results in a loud * W H A M *, sadly he crashed into one of the class office walls behind him, creating a loud * S M A S H *.

I begin to book it towards the exit. I'm almost free and no one can stop me!

"CONNOR THE FUCK ARE YA DOIN'?! GET IT!" The lieutenant exclaims

Aw sh- I mean, Connor is fast oh no! Just kidding, I'm not worried he won't get me this time. I begin swiftly hopping over desk, dogging officers left and right. What is this, amateur hour?

I hear precise and loud footsteps trailing behind me, it's Connor, I don't have to look I just know it.

"Connor don't chase me! You know I'm innocent!" I yell to him. He doesn't spark a response, he's definitely unstable software wise. Sadly I know he could catch up so I grab one of the desk chair and wheel it behind me, knocking Connor to the ground. Wow that actually got him?

Finally, I burst through the exit, I'm free! I dash around the corner, dodging civilians, although I did receive a few "HEY WHATCH IT!"'s so whatever.

Finally I make it to alleyway where there is either a fence guarding a highway, or a ladder on the side of a building leading to the roof. I didn't raise now bitch so I'm picking-

"Hey! Stop right there!" The lieutenant says as both he and Connor hustle my way.

Fuck it,

highway it is.

_______________________

So long time no see. Long story short life is a thing or whatever. Here's a chapter cause I was bored :)