The new recruits

Y/N: "What? A fucking simulation!"

Six spoke over the intercom: "Yes, and you performed better than any of our operators."

Y/N: "If this is your plan to get me to join, just go and fuck yourself!"

Six: "We really nee-"

Y/N: "Just fucking respect my choice, and fucking get a helicopter to take me back to my base!"

Six: "Very well."

Timeskip 3 hours

Y/N was back at base in the gym punching the shit out of a punching bag, he had already destroyed 3 bags.

He was taking all of his anger out in the bags, he stopped when his knuckles started to bleed.

Y/N looked at his bloodied hands and said: "Fucking hell"

Y/N walked back to his room and bandaged his knuckles after cleaning off the blood. For the rest of the day he was thinking about why Six had him in that simulation, even though he was mad about it, he was proud that he managed to take out everyone there.

Y/N then made himself a cup of tea and sat down. He kept muttering: "That fucking cunt needs to just leave me the fuck alone."

Anna PoV

I had made it into the SAS and I was heading to my new base.

I missed my friends in the royal marines, but the person I missed more than anything else, was Y/N, we shared some good times together, and he only really spoke to me.

I wish I could meet him again.

Y/N PoV

We were told that a group of recruits would be coming to the base today, I couldn't give two shits about it though, its not like id talk to any of them to begin with.

I sat down at my usual table alone to eat my lunch, and have a cup of tea as usual, I saw all the recruits come in and get their food, some tried to sit with me, when they were about to sit down I just said: "Piss off"

A recruit approached me, I didn't look up, I was about to tell them to piss of but they said: "Y-Y/N?"

I looked up and saw Anna and I said: "How the fuck did you get here? I thought you didn't want to join the SAS?"

Anna: "Im fine thanks for asking" she said sarcastically.

Y/N: "Anyway have a seat, at least there is someone here worth talking to."

Narrator PoV

For a while Y/N and Anna were catching up on what has happened, Y/N noticed how he was calm while talking to Anna, he thought this was odd as he still was super mad about Six. It seemed that being around and talking to Anna made him calm.

After a while Y/N started to talk about what happened recently, with the whole team Rainbow fiasco.

Anna: "Wait you were asked to join team Rainbow, the most elite task force in the world and you declined?"

Y/N: "Im going to correct you there, they are the second most elite task force."

Anna: "Well what is the most elite task force?"

Y/N: "They technically don't exist, well not on any records or files, but they do exist in the flesh."

Anna: "Well who are they?"

Y/N: "I can't tell you" he said with a slight laugh

Y/N: "Anyway back to Rainbow, it really pissed me off that Six didn't respect my choice not to join, and that she put me in a training simulation against my will, but I did take out all of the targets flawlessly."

Anna: "If I were you id accept the offer, think of it you would be part of team Rainbow, what an honour it would be. Think of it, less restrictions, better pay, and you fight with some of the most elite forces on earth."

Y/N: "I couldn't care about pay or less restrictions, for most of my life i've been in the army, all of the time i've spent in the army, I have never cared about the pay or what I can and can't do. Anyway we have just been reunited and I don't want to leave behind the one person I have actually ever liked."

Anna: "I've always liked that about you, since Afghanistan, you are super fucking stubborn, sometimes its like talking to a brick wall, but that brick wall can cave in your rib cage." she said with a slight chuckle.

Y/N remained silent

Anna sighed: "Look, Y/N, don't pass up this opportunity, just think of it this way, you will be joining a team of people like you, strong, smart...and handsome." she said the last part quietly, Y/N didn't hear it.

Y/N: "Fine, ill sleep on it, you can always find ways to change my mind. Anyway what are you doing for the rest of the day, im going to the gym to do a bit of boxing then im going to the shooting range."

Anna: "Ill probably have a walk around the base, but ill meet you at the range."
___________________________

Well ive got Anna back into the story, at long last, it has been hard to be honest, anyway im off to work on more ideas, probably with the help of siti9901 , who I am working with,
we are making our stories into the same universe so to say.