Deadbeat | Lisa

Lisa x fem!reader:

In which Lisa Manoban always depends on you to help her whenever she's too drunk or high to function. But after one cold night when you weren't there she finally understood how much she needed you.

Word count ——> 3K

Genre ——> angst, light fluff

Warnings ——> swearing, mentions of drug abuse

————

You've accepted the fact you're being used.

After all, you had a deep affection for the girl that you've never felt for any other human being. Lisa was absolutely ethereal; having entertained the idea of somewhat true happiness to your mind. When the loveable blonde stumbled into your seemly sad sack of a life. You were immediately immersed in her. It's routine to have Lisa knocking on your door or calling you when she had a problem. Plus, once you get used to the throw-up and having to always clean up after the tall girl, it becomes bearable. All those white lies of changing soon and getting help would now just be repeated language in your mind that would soon be thrown away like the way Lisa seemed to throw away your feelings. You stopped believing her, but you never stopped loving her.

you never could stop loving Lisa.

———

Bang bang bang!

"Y/n!"

No response. Lisa banged on the door once more ignoring the now aching pain in her wrist.

Bang bang bang bang!

"Y/n! Open the fuck up it's Lisa!"

No response once again.

Lisa clicked her tongue before plopping down on the concrete sidewalk right in front of y/n door. Lisa reached for her phone and dialed her friend's phone number for the tenth time that night. Lisa groaned angrily as she heard the same automated voice message telling her that you weren't available. Again, Lisa punched in your phone number. The same response, nothing. The Thai soon let some colorful words slip from her lips then started to leave you very angry text messages. After 10 minutes waiting for a response,

Nothing.

"Fuck," Lisa muttered. She rubbed her forehead with immense frustration.

Without you, Lisa had nowhere to go. You were her ride, her caretaker, her crutch in life. But to no avail, you were missing and now Lisa was stranded, still feeling buzzed from clubbing just hours beforehand.

The streetlight flickered with eeriness as she waited outside your house. The air was awfully frigid that night, and Lisa shivered while running her hands up and down her arms to try and warm up. Nothing worked. The coldness in the air soon started to nip at her nose and ears, leaving them now red with warmth, but Lisa was far from that. Her clothes didn't help either, as for Lisa only wore clothes for someone else to take off, explaining the lack of layers and mass expanse of skin showing.

Lisa now started to wait patiently for you, she had no other choice. Certainly, her "friends" wouldn't take her and Lisa, unfortunately, lost all ties with her family. The continued days of partying and often stealing from her own loved ones had forced them to lose her. But she had you. Unfortunately with your absence right now—even though she would never admit to you—it had honest to god scared and worried her. Back before you she had nothing, often relying on luck and her senses not to end up dead on the street.