Chapter 8

Niall , Liam , Annie and Hannah were trying to find Louis and Leona through the crowd of people . Before they were to wed , and they defiantly were , they need Louis and Leona's bless the wedding they hate Liam and Niall . Or so they think . Liam and Niall lead Hannah and Annie though then they spies them " there they are Leona ! Louis ! " They make it though , Liam and Niall smile , but then make a surprised face " oh , I mean , King and Queen may we present .. "

Louis and Leona look at each other with a question face , they were wondering what so important that they came to them . " Liam and Niall take Hannah and Annie s' hands in their and bring them next to them . " Princess Hannah and Annie of the southern lsles . " Hannah and Annie bow their heads as their curtseys , Louis and Leona nodded their head as they rise and say " your Majesties . "

The 4 of them suddenly burst into a fits of giggles . They hold onto each other , Liam and Niall have a certain look in his eyes when they look at Hannah and Annie " we like to -" both of them said at the same time , the both brother stopped so that both sister could talk " uh... the blessing ...." Both sister giggle at the brothers . They hugged each other slightly " our marriage ! " Louis tilts his head to the side " marriage ? " Leona blink her eyes at them " I'm sorry did I heard wrong that you guys just said marriage ?! " she asked . " Yes ! " Niall said as a huge grin spreading across their face . " We're sorry , we're kind of confuse here ! " Louis blinked with surprise with his twins .

" Well we haven't worked out the detail ourselves yet . We'll need a few more days to plan the ceremony . Of cause , we'll have roast , soup , ice cream . And then - " Liam and Niall gasped and turned to the sisters " would we live here ? "

" Here ? " Leona and Louis bitten their lips asking completely confuse . " Absolutely !! " Annie and Hannah says smiling ear to ear . " Liam , Niall " Leona says trying to get their attention , it doesn't seem to be working . " We could invite all of your brothers and sisters too ! "

" What ?! Now wait just a second . " Louis was really kind well trying his best to stop the conversation ." Of course we have the rooms and all . " Liam says completely ignoring Ivy and Louis . " Just wait a minute " Leona and Louis finally got their attention and took a deep breathe in , " Calm down guys . No one sisters and brother are staying here , plus no one getting married . " Leona as Louis nodded . " Wait what ?! " Niall question as he look at Liam with a little frustration in their eyes . Leona pulls at her finger " Niall , Liam may we talk to you guys please ? Alone ? " Both brothers shook their head " never . " Niall says as they pull both sister closer to them " whatever you have to say , you...... you could said to the four of us . "

" Fine you can't marry a woman which you just met . " Louis says as the cousins started to have a fight . " You can if it's true love Louis . " Niall started to get a little bit pissed off . Leona sigh " Niall what do you know about true love ? " Niall and Liam widen their eyes with anger " More then you two . You two only know how to shut people out . " Louis and Leona inhales to hold their anger in . " You ask us for our blessing and our answer is no . Now if you may excuse us . "

Both brother and sister turns to leave , but Hannah and Annie reached out for them " But Your Majesty , if I may ease your - " they were cut off by Leona " no you may not . We you two should go . " Louis and Leona started to walk to their room , they pass the guard and Louis says " the party is over close the gate . " The guard nodded and rush off . Niall and Liam couldn't believe what they were hearing " what ?! " They let go of the both sister and went after Leona and Louis . Niall and Liam can't let the gate close again , they don't want to be shut out from the world too . They reached out for Louis and Leona hand but instead they caught their glove , Louis and Leona quickly turned around full with shock in their eyes . " Give us back our gloves " Leona yelled at them while Louis was trying to get it back but Niall and Liam pull it out from their reach , it's about time that Louis and Ivy earner their lesson . " Louis , Leona we are begging we can't live like this anymore ! "

" Then leave . " Louis said as he grab Leona's hand and turned their backs on Liam and Niall who stand there shock and was tearing up . Louis and. Leona started to walk away hugging each other hopping not letting their ice out Liam and Niall follow not done with their conversation . " What do we ever do to you guys ? " Niall yell as he squeezing the glove in his hand . " Just stop Niall . " Leona mumble , Louis look around in embarrassment .

" No ! Why ? Why did you two shut us out ?! Why do you guys shut the world out ?! WHAT ARE YOU GUYS SO AFRAID OF ?! " Liam scream as he was about to creat a small fireball at them soon . Louis can't hold it anymore , he erupts in rage swings his arm at Liam and yell " I SAID STOP ! " Leona know what came next ice spike spring up from the ballroom floor Leona started to lose control and frost started forming on the ceiling . Everyone gasps and back away even Liam , Niall , Harry and Zayn .  Louis , Leona , Niall and Liam lock eyes for a second before Louis and Leona pushes the door open and ran through . The guards was trying to pass though but it back fired , Liam and Niall couldn't stand any longer . They took out their heavy suite and fold their blouse up , they melt the ice and ran after Louis and Leona .