Chapter 3

Liam pov :

Man I'm bored then me and Niall tap on Louis's and Leona's shoulder " Pss Louis , Leona do you want to build a snowman ? " They smile at us and we grabbed their hands to the ball room and close it " do the magic do the magic ! " They chucked and they form a snowball in their hands " you ready ? " We nodded and they threw it up in the air and it exploded and it started to snow " haha this is amazing ! " Me and Niall run around " watch this ! " Leona and Louis hold hands and stemmed on the floor and it turn to ice . " We started to skate then Olaf came in and join in the fun .

Niall pov :

Louis and Leona formed a slide and Liam and I slide on it and landed on the thick snow and both of them jump on the snow " hang on ! " Ivy blast a snow a pile of snow , we jump on it " catch us ! " Liam shouted and we jumped even faster " wait slow down . " Louis tried to blast another one and then we jumped even faster " wait ! " Both slip " Liam ! Niall ! " both shouted then -

Louis pov :

Our eyes widen as we saw Liam and Niall fall on the snow . we ran toward them and realize a steak of white color growing on their hair " Mama , Papa ! " We sobbed while I hug Niall and Leona hug Liam " it ok . we got you . " Then mum and dad plus aunt Anna gasp " it getting out of hands Louis ! Leona ! " I crying so is Ivy " it was an accident ! were sorry Liam and Niall . " Aunt Anna and our mum carried them " they are cold as ice ." Leona was sobbing in pain and all the ice start to crack " I know where we must go . " dad told us to grab out staff and we fly to the forest where the trolls are .

Jack pov :

" Please help us it my sons ! " Anna said then rocks started rolling towards us " it the king and queen ! "

Troll : born or curse ?

Elsa : both born

The troll touch Liam's and Niall's forehead " luckily it was on the head it can be healed but the heart it will be difficult . " He erase Liam's and Niall's memories of Louis and Leona having powers . " So they don't know that we have powers ? " Leona question me " it for the best your mother the same thing happen to Anna " I told her " we will close the gate , reduce stuff , make contact with people and even Liam and Niall . "