Chapter 6

Louis and Leona stood in front of the priest , they were nervous , their hands were shaking . Liam was standing beside Leona while Niall was standing beside Louis , they bow slightly and the priest place the crown on top of their head and now it was time to hold the scepter . They hold each other hands when they were about to hold it the priest clear his throat .

" Your Majesty , the gloves . " He whisper Louis and Leona look at each other Louis close his eyes and shakily took out his left glove same goes with Ivy took out her right one , they quickly grabbed the scepter and took a deep breath in before facing the crowd . They look down and it was going to turn to ice " King Louis and Queen Leona of Arendelle ! " The priest finished the ceremony and all the crowd cheering and clapping " King Louis and Queen Leona of Arendelle ! " They quickly put on their gloves on and place back the scepter and all of them cheer for their new King and Queen .

The party started the music filled into the ballroom , people were dancing talking to each other then the dance was over Ivy and Louis walk to the throne at the lead of the ballroom " King Louis and Queen Leona of Arendelle ! " Everyone bow to the King and Queen " Prince Liam and Niall ! " they rushed out ( A/N : Niall on the left with Louis and Liam on the right with Ivy . ) and stand faraway distance from their cousins . They smile and wave at the crowd but Kai clear his throat and gently push Niall and Liam closer to them " oh , over there ? Are you sure ? We don't think I'm supposed to - oh ! "

Liam and Niall were push right next to Leona and Louis but they steps away a little . Everyone stands up and claps at them , once they go back to the ball .

Liam pov :

I took a quick peek at Ivy then look back " Hey . " She says " H.. hey me ? " I reply pointing at my chest " Oh .. um hey . " She smile at me " you look handsome . " She says " thanks . You look beautifuler " then I slap my head " I meant more ... more beautiful . " She laugh slightly " thank you . " well that was awkward I rub my neck so did Niall then face the crowd .

Niall pov :

I look at Louis with a weak smile " hi " he said " h..hi me ? " I reply pointing at my chest " Oh .. um hey . " he smile at me " you look handsome . " he says " thanks . You look handsomefuller " then I slap my head " I meant more ... more handsome . " he laugh slightly " thank you . " well that was awkward I rub my neck so did Liam then face the crowd .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" So this is what a party looks like . " Leona ask Niall " it warmer then I thought , " Liam mumble trying not to sound awkward around their own cousins " what is that amazing smell ? " Louis said Liam , Niall , Louis and Ivy close their eyes and inhale it . They turned their faces towards each other and exhale , opening their eyes . " Chocolate ! " they say unison and laugh after , Liam and Niall was goes to say something but was interrupted by Kai " Your Majesties . " He said " Prince Harry Rider Style of Corona . " he smirked at us " hey Leona , Louis do you remember me ? " He flip his curls while Liam and Niall rolled their eyes then Louis and Ivy shook their head then flashback came into their head " Harry ?! " they look at each other and smile at him " it been a long time wasn't it and you still look beautiful Leona . " He said while winking at her " and you still like to fillet with women and ladies . " Louis chucked with that Liam , Leona and Niall gasp and hold their laughter .

Then a sudden roar came " what was that ? " Harry said " I think it coming from outside . " as all of them ran out of the ballroom and saw a man siting on a night fury . All of the guards and villages were afraid of it , the man jumped down and landed on his foot then Leona clear her throat " what brings you here stranger ? " But then there was a laughter came from him " are serious Leona don't you know who I am ? " he questions but she shook her head . He sigh then he unmasked himself , he have black hair and hazel eyes " now you remember me ? " They widen their eyes " Zayn ? " then they look at the dragon " then that must be Rex ! " Niall yell and hug him then Rex's lick him " ew ! you know that doesn't wash out ! " while wiping dragon saliva out from his face and the rest of them laugh . He walk towards Ivy and Louis " haha are you alright ? " He chucked slightly " I never been better we wish it like this forever . " He smile " us too . " They smile but then they frown " but it can't . " Louis said sadly . " Why not - " Liam was about to hug them " it just can't ! " They shouted , Liam and Niall backed away and frown " excuse us for a moment . "

Both brothers walk away from them then they saw two beautiful ladies talking to each other .