Chapter 2

7 years later

Elsa pov :

I look out of the window see my kids having a snowball fight with my husband , Jack . I smile and ran down stairs and join in the fun , Ivy and Louis was using their hands to form a large snowball at us . The thing is both also can use their staff to form ice it really amazing . Then I saw Liam and Niall coming towards us with snowballs but instate they melt it , Louis laugh at them and they make fire ball at Louis . He was screaming for his dear life while running Leona just sit there laughing at them so as Jack just then Louis grab his staff " wind a little help here ! " He started flying up in the sky .

30 Minute Later

I saw my cousin rapunzel , Eugene and their son , Harry . He the same age as Liam , Niall , Ivy and Louis .

Rapunzel pov :

" Mum do we have to go ? " Harry mocked me , he just like his dad then Eugene wanted to say the same thing but I took out my fry pan pointing at him and make a face at him that says ' don't you dare ! ' He put his hands up to surrender so did Harry by the time they put their hands up we are already at the castle plus the gate is open and saw Elsa and Jack . We give a hug " Harry why don't you play with Liam , Leona , Louis and Niall ? " He nodded and left my sight then I look at Jack with a sad face . I ask him what's wrong but not a word was spoken . Then someone shot us an narrow and that person is Merida .

Hiccup pov :

" Come on it not hard Rex " I look at him but walk away " Rex * whistle * here boy . " Only he response to Zayn even though he's better trainer then me that does not meant Rex can be mean . " Come on we are heading to arendelle for awhile . " Merida hop onto toothless with me while Zayn hop onto Rex , We flew to arendelle and saw Elsa , Jack , Rapunzel and Eugene . She got her arrow and bow a shot it then all of them wave at us " zaynnie why don't you find the rest ? " He nodded " ok mum and it Zayn ! " He flew off . We landed on our feet and Elsa let us to the meeting room and we sit down " Pitch is back ! " Jack sounded serious , we were really shock " he not aftering our children he wants us ! "

Leona pov :

We talking about random stuff then there was a sudden knock on the window . I draw the curtain " OH MY JESES ! " I hold my heart and turning pale " Oh it just rex and Zayn . " Liam told and let them it while Louis was patting me on the back and say ' well done ' . I look at Zayn and Rex " you two scary the shit of me ! " both started to giggle and sat down then we talk and play after a while we were bored all we could here is rain drops with rhythm . Zayn was taping his finger on the table , Louis grab his keychain then Liam and Niall start clapping and while Harry spray some water in the beat so I started singing then Zayn grab his drum sticks and tap to the beat .

" Na na na na na, na na

Take a look around

Who would have thought we'd all be here?

So let's mess around

Cause the future is unclear

We got nothing better to do

We're just trying to get through

Can you hear me?

Can you hear me?

Yeah

( they grab an instrument and started playing )

Let the music groove you

Let the melody move you

Feel the beat and just let go

Get the rhythm into your soul

Let the music take you

Anywhere it wants to

When we're stuck and can't get free

No matter what, we'll still be singing

Come on, come on

Turn up the music

It's all we got

We're gonna use it

Come on, come on

Turn up the music

Yeah

All we have is now

Let's make the most of this

Come on break it out

So everyone can hear it

They don't have to understand

But we'll make them if we can

Do you hear me?

Are you with me?

Yeah

Let the music groove you

Let the melody move you

Feel the beat and just let go

Get the rhythm into your soul

Let the music take you

Anywhere it wants to

When we're stuck and can't get free

No matter what, we'll still be singing

Come on, come on

Turn up the music

It's all we got

We're gonna use it

Come on, come on

Turn up the music

Yeah

Come on, come on

Turn up the music

It's all we got

We're gonna use it

Come on, come on

Turn up the music

Let the music groove you

Let the melody move you

Feel the beat and just let go

Get the rhythm into your soul

Let the music take you

Anywhere it wants to

When we're stuck and can't get free

No matter what, we'll still be singing

Come on, come on

Turn up the music

It's all we got

We're gonna use it

Feel the beat and just let go

Get the rhythm into your soul

Let the music take you

Anywhere it wants to

Come on, come on

Turn up the music

Yeah "

I heard clapping sound , we turn around and saw " Uncle North ! Aunt Tooth ! Uncle Sandman ! Uncle Bunny ! " Me and Louis jump on north's giant arms . " what a lovely voice you guys have ! " We were brushing like shit then suddenly some one hit a snowball on my head , I turn around and saw my dad thew it at me " Dad you call that a snowball ? this is a snowball ! " I made a giant snowball at dad and hit him " ow ! " We all laugh in the end .