Mood Swings and Friendship

Chapter 3

Clink, Clank, Clink, Clank!

Imagine waking up to the sound of pots being banged together. Done imagining? Now add five boys jumping on your bed and that noise. NOT the best way to wake up isn’t it?

Okay fine, it is ONLY if you’re a Directioner and suddenly five hot boys start jumping on your bed and start singing out of tune.

“MACKS! WHERE ON EARTH IS KELS? SHE AINT HERE MATE!” I heard Louis scream. I threw the blanket off me and sat up. As I did that, the boys eyes grew wider. “what?” I questioned. I started feeling insecure and self conscious when it all hit me. Well, not exactly ‘hit me’. When Niall pointed to my chest area. I looked down and realized I was only in my half singlet and shorts. I pulled up my covers to just cover my top part.  Now, time to answer Louis’ question. Kelsey was in New York to model for my dad, even though my dad hates her dad.

“Kels is modeling for my dad in New York” I said simply.

“But I thought Hollister hates Jack Wills?!” Harry pointed out matter-of-factly. I just rolled my eyes and shrugged. “Anyways, what do you boys want to do today?!” I asked as me and Louis started jumping up and down the bed.

“Firstly, you get a shirt. Secondly, how bout’ a house tour. What da ya say, boys!” Liam said whilst running in circles. Soon there was a chorus of “Yeah!” and “Yeah, Buddeh!”. I shooed them out of my room as I got changed into a hoodie and Capri shorts.

~*~*~*~*~*

“…And if you follow this pathway, you’ll get to the Jacuzzi and if you follow this path,” I said while gesturing to the path on the other side “you will get to the romantic area.” I finished. FINALLY the tour was over. I saw the boys run in many directions To the Jacuzzi, the snack bar, the romantic area, the movie room, EVERYWHERE!!! I knew Zayn went to the romantic area that’s for sure as he was taking his own time to walk there. I sneaked back into the mansion and ran all the way to the rooftop. Stopping only once to get my guitar and my music sheets.

You see, I started writing my own music and singing when I was 16 after my boyfriend broke up with me, and ever since then, I would always go to the roof or my balcony and sing my heart out. Yes, there’s a lot of things you don’t know about me just like how I skipped two grades just to be with Louis. Not like we were dating or anything, but that’s a different story.

I started strumming my guitar and singing the first verse,

“ You think that you so slick,

I got something for you

hold that thought

you’re old news

older than my old shoes

since you like to play games

grow up act your damn age

cause you never really loved me the same!” I stopped singing because there was some really rude people who decided to bombard me with question and applauses. Questions like…these!

“ Why so serious?” “ I didn’t know you could write!” “ What an aggressive song…”

I got up and stared at them. Zayn and Louis were in the corner being really quiet. I could see Louis retreating though, probably because he knows not to disturb my alone time. I took in a deep breath just as Louis scurried downstairs. “ I should probably warn you guys not to get on my nerves. ESPECIALLY when I’m having my alone time!” I shouted all in one breath. The remains of One Direction looked pretty taken aback by my ‘little speech’.  I pushed pass them and ran to my bedroom. I lay on my bed and just looked at the picture of my mother at the side of my bed.