I Know You Do [2]

Beginne am Anfang

"Octavia where is she?" you asked as Bellamy's mouth fell open.

"You remember Octavia?" he asked and you quickly nodded.

"She's my best friend, always complaining about wanting to be some grounder warrior and about her brother." you said and Bellamy smiled.

"You're remembering." he whispered under his breath.

"Where is she? Where's O?" you asked.

"Come on, I'll take you to her room." he said, turning around and leading the way.

You followed him, trying to piece together the missing pieces of your memory.

"You're her brother aren't you?" you asked him and he chuckled softly, nodding his head.

"You're not as talkative as she says you are.. Or mean." you told him, causing him to bite his lip on the remark.

"Well I am talkative." he said, slowing down on his long strides as you caught up to him.

"Just have to find a topic that I'm interested in." he shrugged.

"Well what topics are you interested in?" you asked and you were on the tip of his tongue.

"Winning." he stated, glancing over at you.

"Winning really? That's stupid." you said, causing him to chuckle.

"Well what are you interested in?" he asked.

"Lots of things.. For example, stars." you told him and he sighed, knowing that he was reliving the past.

"Stars really? That's stupid." he scoffed, repeating what you had said moments before.

"Come on! Give them a chance." you told him and he acted as if he were thinking of them.

"I don't see how special stars are." he told you.

You gasped, stopping in your tracks as he raised an eyebrow at you.

"You're kidding?" you asked, continuing to walk as he shook his head.

"How about you take me stargazing later tonight and tell me all about how they're amazing? Then we can see if you win or not." he told you which caused you to smile.

"For someone who's interested in winning, be prepared to lose." you told him, causing him to laugh.

"Alright my love." he chuckled but didn't catch what left his lips. You however did, but didn't comment on it, letting it pass.

"Here we are." he said, knocking on Octavia's door. "It's Bellamy and.. and Y/n." he said, the door swinging open immediately.

"Does she remember you-" she started but Bellamy cut her off.

"Yes! Yes O she remembers you and how close friends the two of you are." Bellamy said which caused Octavia to send him a frown.

"So Y/n where can I find you later for our stargazing hour?" he asked, causing you to smile.

"Not sure where everything is yet but how about we meet by the horses when you see the first star in the sky?" you asked and he nodded, waving goodbye and walking off.

"So.. you and my brother?"Octavia smirked causing you to roll your eyes.

"No it's not happening were just looking at stars. Plus I would never want to ruin our friendship." you shrugged and Octavia rolled her eyes.

"That's what they alllll sayyyy." she hummed in a sing song voice, walking down the hall as you followed.

"Where are we going?" you asked her and she nodded with her head forwards.