I Know You Do [2]

"Y/n?" Dr. Griffin asked and you nodded your head, tilting it to the side.

"What's up Doc?" you asked, raising an eyebrow.

"It appears from the whole Alie incident that you have major amnesia. Some things may not make sense and you may even seem afraid that someone knows your name and you don't know them, but one day it'll all come back to you alright?" Abby said and you nodded.

"So will things start coming back slowly or all at once?" you asked, hopping off of the bed.

"Well, It depends on your memory." she told you and you nodded, thanking her and walking away.

You walked to the outside of Arkadia and saw Harper talking to Monty.

"Hey guys!" you called, and the couple turned to you with a smile, waving back.

"How was your check up?" Harper asked and you shrugged, telling her the whole thing.

You don't remember landing on the ground, meeting anyone, or even Bellamy which hurt him the most.

He told no one to talk about the two of you and act as if you two didn't know each other. Knowing you, he knew that you'd freak out and he didn't want you to go through that.

"And that was pretty much the whole thing." you told her and she sighed, throwing her arm around you.

"At least you remember something important up there." she said, tapping your head.

"Me." she grinned, causing you to giggle.

"Hey who's that?" you asked her, nodding towards Bellamy who was pulling supplies inside.

"That is Bellamy Blake." a girl who you now know as Clarke said, standing next to you.

"Why are you asking?" she asked, throwing her arm around your shoulder.

"I don't know.." you started, looking down at your feet. "There's just something about him that seems like a homeish feeling.. I don't know do I know him?" you asked and Harper went to open her mouth but Clarke cut her off.

"We aren't aloud to say anything Y/n." she told you and you nodded.

"Maybe you should go talk to him? See if something clicks." Harper suggested, causing Clarke to send her a glare which she shrugged off.

You nodded your head, taking a few steps towards Bellamy, clearing your throat.

He turned around and looked down at you with a glare but it softened once he realized it was you.

"Hey.." he started, trying to figure out what to say.

"Y/n right?" he asked, placing his hands on his hips as he caught his breath.

"Yeah.. Bellamy?" you asked and his heart raced just at you saying his name.

"Yeah." he smiled, looking down at the floor but on the inside he was hurting a lot. He was hurting so bad all he wanted was just to hold you in his arms and kiss you like his life depended on it..

But he couldn't.

"Do you need some help with carrying those in?" you asked, pointing to the bags of food that they had picked up from Mount Weather.

"I don't know.. You don't look strong enough." he smirked, causing you to giggle.

"Oh please, I could beat you any day of the week.. What's your last name?" you asked and he smiled.

"Blake." he stated, looking you up and down, admiring the way you stood up for yourself, it reminded him of when the hundred first landed.

"Blake.." you said softly, letting the name roll off of your tongue. "Like Octavia Blake.. Octavia." you whispered, looking around for her.