6 Years

+ May we meet again +

•••

"Raven do you really think Emori will be able to pilot everyone down to earth safely? Key word, safely." Murphy asked.

"I trained her for six years, everyone will be more than safe." Raven said, giving Emori a reassuring smile.

"Why can't you just fly us down yourself?" Murphy groaned, crossing his arms.

"Do you not remember that I sprained my wrist a few days ago? Can't fly with a sprained wrist." Raven shrugged.

"Let's wait a few weeks until your wrist is not sprained then." Murphy said.

"We're going now Murph." Harper said, patting his shoulder before stepping behind him.

"I like the sound of that. Who knows how much longer we can all handle Monty's algae." Echo smirked, turning her head to the boy.

"I'm still working on it." he huffed, crossing his arms.

"You guys get ready. I'm going to go in the control room and double check everything." Raven announced.

"Daddy?" Aurora asked and Bellamy was quick to swoop her in his arms and walk away from the rest.

"What's wrong princess?" Bellamy asked, resting her on his hip as he walked toward a big window that overlooked Earth.

"What's going on?" she asked, sticking her thumb in her mouth and resting her head on Bellamy's shoulder.

"We're gonna go back to Earth." he told her, pointing at the patch of green, beyond the grey.

"Is that where mommy is?" she asked softly, lifting her head and looking at Bellamy.

He felt his heart clench a bit at the thought of you and nodded his head.

"I hope so. There wasn't enough room for mommy-" he started until she cut him off.

"But mommy is down there now right? And I get to meet her!" she said excitedly, lifting her head and clapping her hands.

Bellamy smiled at her enthusiasm and nodded his head, placing his hand on the glass.

"Soon my love." he whispered to you, although you wouldn't be able to hear since you were down on earth with Clarke.

"Clarke do you know if the berries are ripe yet? I'm getting a little bored of just fish I need something to spice things up." you giggled causing Clarke to roll her eyes.

"Can you go check Madi?" Clarke asked the young girl who stood up quickly, happy to be given something to do.

"On it!" she said excitedly, running off.

You smiled at her enthusiasm, looking down as you began to prep a fire.

You sighed softly, hanging your head low, soon feeling a hand on your shoulder.

"Thinking about him?" Clarke asked as you nodded slowly.

"Not just him.. It's all of them." you told her, standing up and looking up at the sky.

"Y/n-" she started but you cut her off.

"Clarke it's been a year over five!" you complained, feeling your eyes water.

"It's simple.. They just didn't make it." you whispered, wiping at your eyes.

Clarke frowned, tilting her head to the side as she stepped towards you, holding you in her arms.