"You killed all of them! You monster!" she screamed, swinging her hand as he punched him straight across the face.

"Octavia calm down," you whispered, pulling her away and standing in front of Bellamy.

"No you don't get it! He did it!" she cried, staring up past you and at Bellamy with cold eyes.

"What happened?" you asked, looking back and forth between the two of them.

"You know the grounders that Lexa sent to protect us?" Octavia asked, in which you nodded.

"He went out with Pike and a few others and killed them. All of them. Indra told me everything.. You're a murderer!" she spat as Lincoln approached, gently holding Octavia back as you shifted your gaze towards Bellamy, anger coursing through your veins as well.

"What the hell Bellamy!" It was your turn to yell.

"What gives you the right to take away innocent lives!" you yelled, raising your voice.

"What gives me the right!" he yelled back, causing you to huff.

"When we first came to the ground, they were targeting us! Wanting war with us! At Mount Weather they left us to die-" Bellamy started, but you cut him off.

"Bellamy they were scared! We landed on their home. At Mount Weather they wanted to save their people because they were scared." you told him.

"Well I'm scared too." he mumbled, looking at you as his mouth closed shut.

"Bullshit." Octavia spat as Lincoln lifted her up and carried her away.

"So you being scared makes you kill hundreds of grounders who were protecting us? Who were doing nothing to harm us?" you asked in disbelief.

He didn't say anything, just looked at the ground which caused you to sigh.

"Bell.. Was it your idea?" you asked softly, crossing your arms over your chest.

"Y/n-" he started but you shook your head.

"Answer the damn question Bellamy." you told him and his head hung low as a small, "It was my idea." escaped his lips.

You shook your head once again in disbelief as your mouth fell open, shocked at what words left his mouth.

You took a few steps backwards as he took a few steps forward, "Y/n-" he started, immediately regretting his choice on that battlefield.

"Don't." you said, raising your hands up, "Just don't make it worse." you whispered, turning around but he reached for your shoulder and turned you around quickly.

As you got ready to yell at him he cut you off by placing his hand over your mouth, "You always tell me that when we're in a fight, to never end things on a bad note." he started, lowering his hand to his side. "You can have all the time in the world to be upset with me, but I just want you to know that I love you." he told you, trying to read your thoughts as his eyes stared into yours.

You felt your eyes water as you looked up at him, "I know you do." you told him and just like that he let you go as you walked away from him, rubbing your eyes as you tried your hardest not to cry.

How could he just take away all those lives like that? Like their lives meant nothing?

As the thoughts cluttered your mind you bumped into a familiar blonde who's eyebrows were furrowed.

"Where are you off to?" Clarke asked.

"I don't really know actually." you told her.

"My mom's looking for you." she said which caused you to furrow your eyebrows.