It was his new vibrating wand, the expensive one. He frantically took the package to his kitchen and opened it with some scissors, then stared and the box inside. Dan took his time removing the cover and finally looked at his new toy.

It was very long, colored white and blue. The wand came with a charging cord, and according to the box, it had multiple vibration settings. He excitedly plugged it in to charge right on his kitchen counter and ran to read the reviews on his laptop.

He pulled up the link as he brought his laptop into the lounge. The reviews were fantastic. The only cons that were mentioned was that it was loud, but Dan knew he'd probably drown it out with his noise. Dan tended to be loud and whiny; perfect for the type of porn his blog followers craved. He'd discovered it was quite difficult to use certain toys when he was at home with his family home.

Once the vibrator was finished charging, he set up his laptop to film himself on his bed. He stripped of the shirt he'd put on and laid on his back in front of the camera, cutting out his face. The camera only caught his belly, torso and thighs and had the perfect view of him testing the new toy. Dan clicked record, and turned on the vibrator.

He started at a low setting, gently rubbing it through the outline in his boxers. The vibrations felt wonderful to him. Dan turned a bit more towards the camera and rubbed the toy up and down his dick through the fabric. It caused him to twitch and mewl as the vibrations teased through the cotton. He was growing very hard, very fast.

With one hand, Dan palmed himself, and with the other, he teased himself with the vibrator. He continued this for a few minutes until he couldn't take any more teasing and had to kick his boxers off his legs. They plummeted to the floor beside his bed as he rose the massager up and down, base to head. He held up his dick against the toy and moaned softly, watching himself in the reflection of the laptop camera.

The reviews were so true. Once he got moaning, it was difficult for him to stop, strings of whimpers and whines escaping his throat for every movement. He slowly stroked himself with every heavy exhale alongside the vibrator. Sweat bunched his hairs upon his forehead and heat pooled in his stomach.

Dan played up his moans a little bit, normally he was loud but on camera but he made his gasps even more dramatic. He bucked his hips up against the toy and whined, rotating the toy around the head of his dick. His hips stuttered and shook around, sounds of the rustling sheets filling his ears as well as the loud noise from the vibrations. The video made its way to fifteen minutes slowly as he kept pleasuring himself with the vibrator.

His dramatized moans made it sound like he was crying, his little whimpers and mewls picking up well on the microphone of his laptop. The vibrations felt incredible against his sensitive skin, heat pulsing through his body as his sounds increased. With a guttural string of moans, he finally climaxed, right on his stomach and where his camera could see.

"Oh god," he moaned, cum spurting onto his tummy. He exhaled heavily a few times and finally clicked off the recording, then got up quickly to his bathroom.

He cleaned up with a towel and made his way back into bed, opening up his video editing program and starting to edit his new video. He would schedule it to post sometime when he was at work later today, opening boxes or helping customers or whatever else they had him do.

He heard his phone buzz softly and set his laptop aside, pulling his covers around until he found his phone. Dan saw a new text from Phil, ones from this morning that he received while filming.

Phil: Good morning Dan x
Phil: I have to film today and I don't want to do it :(

Dan: get it over with so you can hurry up and talk to me instead xx