"Yeah! Suck it!" Camila shouted loudly, pumping her fists in the air.

Lauren could not help but smile as Camila and her small team, including Sofia and Hayley, briefly celebrated. The raven-haired girl spotted a small set of bleachers facing the field and discreetly took a seat. She quietly continued to observe the game. Lauren never did take the time to understand the concepts and rules of popular sports. Baseball, basketball, hockey... they just never held an interest for her. Now, fencing and ballet she understood, but people tackling each other on a field, not so much.

She continued to watch with interest as the two teams huddled up in separate circles, talking for a short while until they broke apart and took positions on the field.

As they all lined up in their set positions, Camila happened to glance Lauren's way. Camila did a double take as if she was making sure she wasn't seeing things.

"Hike!"

Lauren smiled broadly and waved at Camila.

"Cammy!" Sofia shouted.

The brunette whipped her head towards the source of her name, but before she could react, the sailing football struck her square on her nose. "Ohhh!" Camila yelped, as she bent over, holding her nose.

Lauren flinched at the contact as did the other players on the field.

"Shit! Cammy are you alright?!" Sofia yelled, running over to her sister.

Hayley was the first by her sister's side, placing a comforting hand on her back. "Damn, Camila. You okay?"

With a hand still covering her nose, Camila she stood up straight and nodded. "Yeah, yeah. I'm okay."

"Let me see," Sofia insisted, trying to move Camila's hand away from her face.

Camila tilted her head back some and removed her hand. Sofia cringed at the sight of blood running down her sister's nostrils. "Oh, no, you're bleedin'."

"Great..." Camila grumbled. "Thanks a lot, Sofia."

"How was I supposed to know you wouldn't catch it?! You're the receiver!"

"What were you looking at anyway?" Hayley asked, her eyes scanning the area. Her gaze soon landed on Lauren and her eyes widened in recognition. "Oh, Lauren's here. I didn't think she could make it."

"Lauren's here?" Sofia craned her neck to look towards the sidelines.

Camila rolled her eyes at her sisters.

"Did she throw off your concentration, Cammy?" Hayley teased.

"Shut up!" She growled before stomping off the grassy field.

Hayley and Sofia followed her over to the water fountain and stood around her as she tended to her nose. Lauren stood from her seat and walked over to them. She placed a gentle hand on each of Hayley's and Sofia's shoulders, drawing their attention.

"I'll take it from here girls."

"Oh, hey, Lauren," Hayley said. "Did you see Sofia nail Cammy with the ball?"

"It was an accident," Sofia defended.

"I'll take care of Camila." Lauren interrupted before the girls got into an argument. "You guys go back to your game."

"You sure?" Hayley asked.

"Yes. I've got it handled."

"Cool. Thanks, Lauren," Sofia sheepishly replied, before following Hayley back to the field.