Chapter Eleven

It turned out to be around 10:00 when we went to get icecream. Neither of us knew that it was that late.

  "Wow, it's so dark outside guys." Kaminari pointed to a huge window.

  "We see that Dunce Face." Bakugou rolled his eyes.

  He shrugged as Ashido pulled out a container of icecream and five spoons. "This is chocolate icecream." She popped the lid off and handed everyone a spoon. "Go crazy." We all started to eat out of the container except for Bakugou.

  "You guys are animals. Move out of the way so I can get some into a bowl." He held an empty bowl in his hand.

  "You're lame Bakubro." Kaminari informed him and we all stopped eating so he could get a bunch into a bowl.

  He walked away and sat on the couch while we ate the rest. A few minutes later, we sat down next to Bakugou on the couch. He looked at us weirdly. "Tch, you guys are pigs."

  "We try." Kaminari said in the girliest voice he could muster before trying to flip his hair. We chuckled while Bakugou rolled his eyes.

  "We know that you love us Bakugou. Especially Kirishima." Ashido snickered.

  "What does that mean?!" He stared at her.

  "Well, it's pretty obvious that you two like each other. I mean, anyone with a brain could see that you two like each other."

  I could feel myself blush and I looked at Bakugou. His face was as red as my hair. I turned back to face Ashido. "Ashido, I think it's best for you to-" I was inturupted by Bakugou.

  "Kirishima," I looked at him. He looked flustered. "I-I." He took a big breath and his normal self returned. "I like you. I tried telling you earlier today at Dairy Queen but you cut me off and I got frustrated." My mind went back to our conversation.

  "Look dude, if you're gay, that's fine. I li-" I remember cutting him off rigt there.

  "You interupted Bakugou while he was telling you that he liked you?!" Ashido gasped.

  "I-I didn't know that was what he was going to say!" I panicked.

  "Hey!" We heard something slam on the counter. We turn around and see Aoyama. He was holding the newly empty tub of icecream. "Did you guys eat my icecream?!"

  Bakugou was still had some in the bowl that he got. "Yep." He grabbed his spoon and took a huge bite of what he had left.

  "It clearly had my name on it." Aoyama complained.

  "Where?" Bakugou questioned.

  "On the lid!" He huffed. "I can never have things to myself these days huh."

  "Stop being dramatic Aoyama." Bakugou rolled his eyes while the rest of us were having trouble controlling our laughter.

  "I am not being dramatic, I am acting how anyone would act if some hoolagans ate their icecream."

  "You're overreacting a little Aoyama." Ashido told him.

  He huffed and laid on the table. "I guess that I'm all alone in this world."

  "Yeah, and if you don't shut up then you'll be all alone and dead." Bakugou threatened.

  Aoyama squeaked and ran to hide in the elevator. I heard Bakugou snicker. When I turnes around, he was smiling with his eyes closed with his hands behind his head. I smiled a little. Should I do it? I realized a more important question was, do I value my life? At this moment, it'll be worth it.