"Let me guess, it went something like—letters start with ABC, numbers start with 123, music starts with Do Re Mi, but love starts with you and me?" Syaoran and Sakura exchanged silent glances at each other and smiled.

Tomoyo nodded. "How did you know?"

"Ahh, you'd be surprised... continue with your story," he said with a smile.

"So, then he just popped the question. I cried and said yes."

"I want to see the ring!" Sakura exclaimed excitedly. She squealed loudly when she saw the ring.

Syaoran rubbed his temples slowly. "Why did God give women so much extra energy?" Was it possible to get a hangover from too much sex... or maybe it was just the screaming? Either way... dang. His head hurt.

"Aw, Syaoran, wipe that sour look off your face!" Tomoyo suddenly threw a happy arm around his shoulder. "When you and Sakura get married, you'll be just as happy...if not more!"

Sakura blushed slightly at the comment of her, Syaoran, and marriage together in one sentence. She wouldn't mind it. Not that she was saying she would want to marry him—but she wasn't saying she didn't either. She just meant that IF they did get married in the future, then she would really...really—Okay, enough.

"I just want to say that I have dibs on matron of honor," said the other girl. "AND I want to be the godmother of your children."

"We're not even there yet!" Sakura exclaimed.

Syaoran grinned slightly and took her hand into his. "Do you want to get there though?"

She blushed again.

"SO CUTE!" Tomoyo squealed with delight.

"Oh, God, that's all I can take," said Syaoran. He put his hands on the girl's back and kindly showed her to the door before pushing her out and slamming the door to her face. "As much as I love her cooking, damn that was getting on my nerves."

Sakura giggled and draped her arms around his neck. "Well, well... best man."

"Hm?"

"Are you ready?"

"To meet your family as your boyfriend?" She nodded at his question. "Can we drop by my lawyer first so I can make out my will?"

Sakura laughed. "It won't be that bad."

"If something bad happens, you're going to make it up to me later."

For some strange reason, all those words spelled out 'SEX' to Sakura... and she wasn't talking about scrabble.

zZz

"Touya, what the hell is this?!" Sakura screamed at the top of her lungs when her brother shoved a clipboard and pen to Syaoran's face.

"Since you brought him home to meet his respected elders," the man answered, "he has to fill that form out."

Sakura and Syaoran sweatdropped.

"Sakura... help?" Syaoran turned to his girlfriend to throw him a lifeline.

"Otou-san!" Sakura turned to her father.

Fujitaka smiled sweetly. "Touya, maybe you can—" he shivered under Touya's glare, "—would you like a quiet place to fill out the form, Li-kun?"

"Otou-san!" Sakura couldn't believe that her father had easily caved into Touya's ridiculous idea. She had no other option but to turn to someone who was more powerful that her brother. "Onee-chaaaaan!"

"This might be entertaining," the woman said. "Besides... it's just a form."

Sakura groaned. Maybe she should have skipped the whole 'meet-the-family' crap.