Then dp say: by the right of daughter in law..
Swara was again shocked with this.
She look at AP who was smiling at her and assured..
Swara try to say something but AP says she will be glad to get a daughter like her as sujatha have Uttara but she don't have.. she want him as Sanskar's wife..

Swara hugged her and tear escaped from her eyes...

After that day.. she thought to talk to Sanskar once but could never got time and it was Village so bride and groom were strictly prohibited to meet before marriage.. and also she thought if Sanskar won't want to marry , he will definitely deny but nothing like this happen.. so she thought he also agreed..

Finally it was marriage day.. Small function was held.. Sanskar was sitting on mandap with blank expression which made Swara confused but she thought to leave it.
After marriage.. Swara gave last look to her manson and then left to Kolkata with mm family..

She was welcomed in mm. Swara look at mansion which was Grand and beautiful.. after rituals Swara was dropped to her room and now she was waiting for Sanskar...

Flashback end....

It was 3:00 am.

Swara open her eyes as she fell asleep in sitting position only.. she sees the time and got worried for Sanskar. She got up from bed and move toward balcony. She didn't find his car in parking and got more restless.. she didn't know what to do.. then she thought to go and ask someone. May be someone know...

She comes out of room , she didn't know anyone's room so she move in corridor and then find Laksh room.. she knock on the door.. laksh who was sleeping get irritated.. he turned other side..
Swara again knock and call her..

Swara: Laksh ... Laksh ..
Laksh finally get up totally irritated due to continuous knocking..
He open the door and sees Swara..
Laksh: what happened to u swara? Why are u disturbing me?
Swara felt weird as he was rude..

Swara: I m sorry Laksh , actually Sanskar ji didn't came till now.. do u know where is he? I m worried....

Laksh: oh God.. for this u wake me up.. u don't need to worry okay... Wherever he is.. he must be feeling better.. let him be in peace..huh!!

Swara: what?
Laksh:( realized) I m.. me..mean he is busy in office work .. he will be back in morning... Don't worry.. u go..

he close the door at her face before she could ask anything and go to sleep. Swara didn't felt bad by Laksh words and behavior but felt bad about Sanskar will not come..

Swara also go to her room.. and sit on sofa... Looking outside the nearby window.. her eyes filled but she wipes it..
Swara( monologue) no Swara.. why are u crying.. Laksh told na.. Sanskar ji is busy in some work.. he must have some important work. Let him come tomorrow then I will talk..

She composed herself and sleep on sofa only.. after two hours ,she woke up . She is habitual of getting up early.
It was 5: 05 a.m. Swara sees herself still in wedding dress. She thought to get ready. She sees her bag and put it on bed. She thought to unpack it and settle her things in one side of cupboard.
She move toward cupboard and try to open it but it didn't, she again tried but again it not open. Then she got that it's locked.

Swara:( herself) why it is locked? Anyway when Sanskar ji will come.. I will ask him to open it..

She took her clothes and goes to washroom. After sometime she come out in very beautiful green and grey combination saree. Which was simple but beautifully designed on its border..
She dried her hair and apply vermilion and mangalsutra. She applied kajal and very light lipstick.. other than that nothing else she do for her make up but still she look so angelic and divine..