'Follow The Trail'

Disclaimer- I do not own Supernatural or Avengers, I do own however my story lines, so please do not copy or steal. Thank you.
..._..._..._..._..._..._..._..._...

Part 7 - Wendigo
FOREST

Ben gulps. "If it keeps its victims alive, why would it kill Roy?"

Sam sighs. "Honestly? I think because Roy shot at it, pissed it off." He looks to Wanda. "Do you think you can do anything to help find them."

Wanda gives him a sad smile. "Maybe, let me try." She closes her eyes and let's the red, mystifying mist leak from her hands and travel across the ground. Ben looks to her in shock and awe before an understanding face appears.

Wanda let's out a smile and brings it back in before walking to a certain spot, picking up a M&M.

"This will lead us."

Sam and Ben catch up to Wanda, who hands over the M&M. Sam laughs."It's better than breadcrumbs." Sam tosses the M&M away.

Ben looks to Wanda. "You're the Scarlet Witch!"
Wanda gives him a smile.

"We'll talk about this later, yes?" He nods.

Sam, Wanda and Ben follow the trail. They come to a mine entrance marked with a sign that says:

'WARNING! DANGER! DO NOT ENTER EXTREMELY TOXIC MATERIAL.'

Sam looks at Wanda and Ben, shrugs, and goes inside. Both follow. Above the entrance is a larger sign that says:

'KEEP OUT NO ADMITTANCE.'

€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€

Mine

Sam shines the flashlight ahead of them. Growling, Sam shuts off the light and pulls Ben against the wall, Wanda quickly following and putting a shield around them. The Wendigo comes towards them. Sam covers Ben's mouth before he can scream.

The Wendigo takes a different tunnel at the crossing. Wanda let's the shield drop and they keep going. The floorboards creak, Wanda, Ben and Sam fall through the floor, landing in a pile of bones. There is another pile nearby of skulls. Ben spots them and leaps backward.

"Hey, it's okay, it's okay, it's okay." Sam calms him.

Wanda looks up and gasps. "Dean!"

Sam and Ben look up, Dean and Haley are hanging by their wrists from the ceiling. Sam and Wanda run to Dean, Ben to Haley.

"Dean!"

"Haley, wake up!"

Wanda puts a hand on Dean's cheek, resulting in him opening his eyes.

Wanda smiles wobbly at him. "Hey." Dean tries to smile back but winces.

"Hey."

"Haley, Haley, wake up, wake up!"

Red mist wraps around Dean and Sam cuts him down. She let's stand steadily onto his feet before releasing him. Ben takes care of Haley. Wanda puts Deans arm over her shoulder and they go over to an empty patch of floor and gets him to sit down. Ben with Haley come over next. Dean makes pained noises.