3 Long yeArs

Luke's POV

It's been 3 long fucking years since the day Michael told me she was a girl instead of a guy and left me alone.

Im in a band who is famous know I have a girl friend but she can't compare to Michael.

My mom told me there will be new neighbors coming tomorrow so I'm hopping it will be Michael.

She means a lot to me. I get snapped out of my thoughts when Michael Clifford is snapping I'm my face.

"Dude you ok you've been off a bit lately." He said

"Yeah I'm fine let's just keep going." I said

You call me up it's like

A broken record you say that your he-

"Luke the neighbors are here." My mom said cutting me off.

I drop my guitar and run out the door.

Michael's POV ( not m.c.)

We moved back to Sydney because my mom got a better job as a doctor.

Whilst my life is still hell ever since my dad died I haven't been the same. I dye my hair I've got a lip ring and a nose ring I have tattoos on my arm and chest.

I would never hurt my mom expect the time I changed and she caught my cutting myself.

I still do when I have my dark days. I walked into my new house and walked into my room.

I had pretty much everything black in my room already you can say I've gone EMO, if that's what you want to say.

"Sweet heart I'm going to check out the hospital be back in a few hours." My mom said.

"Ok bye." I said and she closed the door.

I laid on my mattress looking at the black ceiling when there was a knock.

"Can I get some fucking peace in my new ho- I stopped myself when I saw Lucas Robert Hemmings.

I didn't smile I didn't cry I have zero emotion I just looked at him.

"M-Michael it's you." He said shocked

"Yup and it's You." I said sarcastically.

"You l-look different." He said

"Yeah after my dad died I went into depression and then this happened." I said.

"Well do u want to say hi to my mum?" He asked

"Sure why not." I said.

I put my shoes and closed the door. We walked to his house and we walked in.

"OMG Liz I missed you." I said running up to her giving her a hug.

"Wh- MICHAEL." She yelled, and hugged her

"What who called my." Michael Clifford said

"Not you never mind go get the boys." Luke said.

"You changed what did you do to your beautiful self Michael?" My mom asked

"My dad died and I went into depression." I said

"I'm so sorry love have a seat I'll get you some tea." Liz said.

When I say down Luke came back with 3 other guys.

"Michael meet Michael Ashton and Calum." Luke said

"Wait she's Michael the girl you wouldn't shut up about." Calum said.

I didn't blush or smile I just looked at him Like really.

"Hey I'm Michael I like to skateboard snowboard play video games get tattoos and pricing and eat pizzA. " I said.

Luke's Pov

I'm madly in love with Michael Ray. I can't stop looking at her and I see that Michael Clifford has taken A Liking in my girl.

Wait my girl I have a girl friend.

Just then my girlfriend Jordan walks in.

"Hey Luke babe, and who is this EMO chick.

i was about to say something when I get Cut off my Michael R.

"Yeah hi This EMO chick right here is Named MICHAEL, and I'm way better looking then you." She said and walked out.

"I'm in love with her." Michael C said

I gave he a death glare.

"What you got a girlfriend I'm single and I'm sure as hell know she's single." Michael said

"Ew you like that Goth chick Know wonder your Like back up singer your gross." Jordan Said.

"What the Fuck did you just say." Michael said.

Just as she was about to answer Michael R walked in.

Michael's POV (not m.c.)

I really needed to slap her I hate being called EMO. So I will go back to Luke's Calmly and slap her and walk out

I opened the door to Luke's house and Liz looked at me like she knew what I was going to do and looked down.

I walked over to Jordan and Luke.

"You May think I'm EMO but you know nothing about my past or what's going on in my life and I know more about Luke then you ho so please shut the fuck up before me or someone else beats your ass." I said calmly and slapped her hard and walked out.

Wow that felt really good.