Chapter 13: Test and Past

The next day I woke up and changed into a magenta hanfu.

I wore a light pink veil and headed to the forest beside the sect and when I arrived the 5 greeted me

Tiger guards: Gongzhu.

"Rise."

They stood up and I walked over to the people who were standing there.

"Welcome. I have summoned you because I want you guys to become the shadow guards of the Moon sect. Are you willing to agree?"

Guy: What will we get from working here?

"Anything that you want as long as it's possible for us to get."

Girl: How can we believe you?

I took out a tier 60 pill and handed it to them.

"A tier 60 pill. Recovery pill. Is this enough proof for you to believe me."

Guy: What if we refused to join?

"Then don't blame me for punishing you."

Guy: We have no other way. Do we?

I smirked.

"Yes."

Guy: Alright. I agree to your terms.

They all agreeed.

"Alright. Good. From now on you are the shadow guards of Moon sect. You will not reveal your identity to anyone. Even the people from the sect. You are to watch the people from the sect carefully. They will be assigned to tasks and mission. One of you will follow them and make sure they don't break any rules and make sure they don't die. You are to catch anyone who breaks the rule and when trouble comes. You are to stop the enemies from coming into the sect."

All: Yes.

"Then these will be your uniforms."

I took out a black uniform and handed it out.

"I expect a report every week. I will also send one of the tiger guards to check on you every week. As to make sure none of you also break the rules. I hope you choose wisely. Cause if I find out you break any rules. Don't think I'll let you off easily."

I released a strong aura.

"You are dismissed."

They all left and I headed back to the sect.

I went to eat breakfast. Then I headed to the training field where everyone was waiting.

All: Welcome. Sect Master.

"Rise."

They all stood up and I looked at all of them.

"Today test will have 3 parts to it. The first test will be a test of your power."