Arnav smiled faintly.

"Are you okay? You look nervous" Khushi asked worried.

"I'm good. Where's Aarav?" he asked.

"Aarav will be here in a few minutes. He said he's bringing someone! Must be Shreya....aww I wanna meet her so badly!"

"He is bringing her? He didn't tell us!" Arnav cried.

"Why should he tell her?" she frowned.

"So that we can prepare! Like be the tough rude arrogant parents of the groom!" Arnav said and Khushi laughed, "Chup Arnav ji. We're gonna be welcoming, like we always are!"

"Bhabhi!" Aman cried as he walked in.

"Aman!" Khushi squealed and hugged him, "Where is Ayesha and Riya?"

"That daughter of mine has high fever and Ayesha is staying with her!" Aman said.

"Oh you didn't have to come then" Arnav said.

"What a welcoming host!" Aman said shaking his head and Khushi smacked Arnav's arm.

"Aman did you meet Ishaan? Arnav ji's friend's son?" Khushi said smiling, "He is here. Oh where is he? Ah must be in kitchen! That boy, always follows HP and helps him! I'll call him. Ishaaaaaaan" Khushi walked away to kitchen and Aman looked at Arnav.

"I'll tell tonight" Arnav said nervously.

Aman nodded and said, "Good luck"

"What will be her reaction?" Arnav whispered.

Aman shrugged and said, "If she kicks you out, go to AR. Don't come on barging into my apartment."

"Aman" Arnav sighed.

"What? Okay I'm sorry....if it makes you feel any better....umm....don't worry everything will be alright!" Aman said.

"That helped. Thanks a lot Aman. You should be a motivational speaker!" Arnav said and Aman raised his hands in the air, "I tried!"

"Meet Ishaan" Khushi said bringing Ishaan by his arm.

"Ishaaaaan my boyyyy" Aman cried and hugged him. "Hello Aman uncle" Ishaan said happily and hugged him back.

"You both know each other?" Khushi asked pouting.

"Half of ASR's brain is safe with me bhabhi. Whatever he does, I know!" Aman said smirking and looked at Arnav. Arnav looked away and Aman turned to Ishaan. He ruffled his hair and asked, "How are you?"

"Good" Ishaan said smiling.

"Haww look at him smiling. He doesn't smile at me like he do to you Aman!" Khushi said pouting.

"Is it? Ishaan, smile at her" Aman ordered.

Ishaan chuckled and Khushi smacked Aman's head.

"So you know him!" Khushi said, "And I thought I could be dramatic!"

"You are dramatic" Aman said rolling his eyes, "And why wouldn't I know. I know everything that your husband does!"

"Yeah" Khushi said and looked at Arnav, "If he ever has an affair or hooks up with someone, you would be the first one to know, not me!" and she laughed.

Arnav froze and Aman's smile faded. Ishaan gulped and looked at Arnav.

"Arrey" Khushi said chuckling looking at the fallen faces, "Joke tha yaar. Just kidding! Come on....joke bhi nahi kar sakthi?"

"Khushi ji!" Anjali called out from inside and Khushi said, "Coming" and she walked away.

"That was a very good joke!" Aman said wrapping an arm around Ishaan. Ishaan looked at him and then at Arnav.

"Don't be scared!" Aman said.

"What will she say?" Ishaan asked slowly and looked at Arnav.

"Kya hoga? Kuch nahi hoga" Aman said patting his shoulder, "They'll accept you boy. You don't have to be scared. She'll just slap ASR, kick him out and then divorce him. Aarav will shout at him. Family will disown him. That's all!"

"That's all?" Arnav shouted.

"Hey" Aman warned, "You brought this all by yourself. Idiot! Come Ishu let's have ladoo!"

"Ishu?" Arnav cried. Ishaan gaped at Aman who shrugged, "Ishaan. Ishu! Ishu is fine! Right? Come Ishu" he dragged Ishaan in.

Arnav gaped at the two figures and he heard Aman saying, "Aww aren't you such a cute calm boy. I wish I could exchange my daughter with you. She is such a pataka!"