"Ah romeo is here. Bye Shreya!" the two girls said and stood up leaving a laughing Shreya.

"I have a surprise!" Aarav said smiling.

"Kya?" she asked frowning.

He forwarded her a cover. "Don't open it now" he said.

"What is it?" she asked putting it inside her bag.

"It's a dress"

"Aww thank you" she said smiling.

"You didn't see it yet" he said laughing.

"Phir bhi. Thank you" she said chuckling.

Aarav cleared his throat and said, "It's janmaasthami today. So I was thinking...why don't you come to my house and meet my family?"

"What?" she asked shocked.

"Papa and mamma wants to meet you. Today is the perfect day! Aaj janmaasthami hai!" Aarav said happily.

"And how will janmaasthami help me in creating a good impression before my future-in-laws?" Shreya asked crossing her arms.

"Come on"

"Shut up" she cried, "You should have said it yesterday. I haven't prepared anything!"

"It's not an exam to prepare" he said shrugging.

"Chup you idiot! What do you know? It's important to create a good impression. What if your parents didn't like me? What if I mess up? What I fall in front of them or stammer before them? What if I compliment your mother and she takes it wrong? What if..."

"Gosh girl stop!" Aarav said laughing, "Listen" he turned serious, "I don't want you to create an impression. Be who you are! I love you for what you are and I want my family see what I see in you! Got it?"

She looked at him and smiled widely, "That's the sweetest thing you ever told me. Considering how unromantic you are...."

"Hey I tell I love you everyday right?" Aarav cried.

"Yeah with a tone that matches I'm sleepy and I'm gonna hang up now. Go to sleep woman." She said narrowing her brows.

Aarav chuckled and scratched the back of his neck.

.

.

.

4.30 pm

Maharajas College of Engineering, New Delhi

"Hii" Ishaan said smiling as he entered the car. He buckled the seat belt and sat up the straight, ready to go. He looked at Arnav frowning seeing him not starting the car.

"I'm going to tell Khushi....about you" Arnav said slowly.

"Oh" Ishaan mumbled, "Today?"

Arnav hummed and said, "Your friend Irene, her parents are friends of mine!"

Ishaan gasped and looked at him.

"You didn't tell her my name did you?" Arnav asked.

"No. I didn't" Ishaan said shaking her head.

"She is coming over today for the pooja. Tell her the truth and ask her to keep quiet before Khushi. I'll tell it to her myself" Arnav said starting the car.

"I can call her right now" Ishaan said taking out his phone.

Arnav hummed and Ishaan dialed Irene's number.

.

.

Raizada Mansion

"Hawww you look so nice in kurta" Khushi said smiling and pulled Arnav's cheeks, "Why don't you wear them often?"