Epilogue, Pt. 1

_{Lewis's p.o.v.}_

It's been about half a year since we rebuilt Yogtowers, so, about a year and a half since the "incident", and none of us could be happier.

We have all gotten used to Rythian not being around by now, but, it was hard at first. Very hard.

Julianna has clicked really well with everyone, picking up Blackrock with Zoey and Teep, and doing play-throughs of games that Rythian would play.

Now, I'm dressed in my nicest suit, and I'm in front of a mirror, fumbling with my tie.

"Here, friend. Let me help you with that." Simons says and fixes my tie for me, and I rub my hand through my hair, nervous.

"You nervous or something? Come on, Lewis. The girl of your dreams is waiting for you, to spend the rest of her life with you. You've lead us through everything, so I know you can do this. And I'll be right there beside you." Simon says and I nod, and I take a deep breath then goes out, and I stand by the priest.

_{Hannah's p.o.v.}_

"Oh God, Kim. I don't know if I can do this! I'm so nervous. What if I mess up?" I stammer, pacing the room.

"Hannah, calm down! It'll be alright. The man that you love is out there, waiting for you and to marry you. I'll be right beside you, me and Zoey both. Now, let's go get you married." Kim says, and I smile at my best friend.

I'm dressed in a beautiful white dress that goes about to my ankles, and it has diamonds and sapphires studding it.

I grab arms with my father, and we walk out to the crowd, and up to where Lewis and the priest stand.

I take Lewis's hand and he whispers, "You look absolutely stunning.", causing me to laugh a little.

"Hannah Rutherford, repeat after me: I will honour and love you always, and will be with you until death do we part." The priest says and I look into Lewis's eyes.

"I will honour and love you always, and be with you until death do we part." I say, and Lewis does the same thing.

We exchange rings and I see all of my co-workers smiling from ear to ear: Kim, Duncan, Paul, Zoey, Simon, Nilesy, Sips, Hatfilms, Julianna, Martyn, Minty, Kaeyi.

"Then, I now pronounce you, husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." The priest finishes and Lewis pulls me in and kisses me passionately.

I kiss him back, and I'm telling you now, that that kiss was the best moment of my entire life.

After that, we go to the party and hang with everyone for a while, then the slow song comes, well, our song.

Sparkles* is playing with Area 11, and I rest my head on Lewis's shoulder as we spin and dance around the floor, and I start singing along with Sparkles*

What would I do without your smart mouth?

Drawing me in and you kicking me out.

You've got my head spinning, no kidding.

I can't pin you down.

What's going on in that beautiful mind?

I'm on your magical mystery ride.

And I'm so dizzy

Don't know what hit me

But I'll be all right.

My heads under water, but I'm breathing fine.

You're crazy and I'm out of my mind.

Cause all of me, loves all of you

All your curves and all of your edges,

All your perfect imperfections.

Give your all to me

I'll give my all to you

Cause your my end and my beginning

Even when I lose I'm winning.

Cause I give you all of me

And you give me all of you, oh oh.

How many times do I have to tell you?

Even when you're crying, you're beautiful too.

The world is beating you down and I'm around, through every mood.

Your my downfall; your my muse.

My worst distraction, my rhythm and blues

I can't stop singing

It's ringing, in my head for you.

My heads under water

But I'm breathing fine.

Your crazy and I'm out of my mind.

Cause all of me, loves all of you

Loves your curves and all of your edges

All your perfect imperfections.

Give your all to me

I'll give my all, to you

Your my end and my beginning

Even when I lose, I'm winning.

Cause I give you all of me

And you give me all of you, oh oh.

Give me all of you, oh.

Cards on the table

We're both showing hearts.

Risking it all though it's hard.

Cause all of me, loves all of you

Loves your curves and all of your edges

All your perfect imperfections.

Give your all to me

I'll give my all, to you

Your my end and my beginning

Even when I lose, I'm winning.

Cause I give you all of me

And you give me all of you, oh oh.

And I'll give you all of me,

And you give me all of you, oh oh.

I hear Lewis singing with me, and I look up at him, and then I kiss him.

I hear couples around us laughing happily and cheering, but I don't care.

"I love you, Lewis Brindley." I say, both of us still swaying gracefully around the dance floor.

"I love you as well, Hannah Brindley." He says quietly and I smile and we just dance the night away.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey guys! That was just part one of the epilogue. I hope you liked the song I picked for them. It's going to be my cousins wedding song, and i really like the song, so I thought, why not. For those of you who don't know the song, it's "All Of Me" by John Legend. Anyways, see ya with the next part in a bit! BBBYYYEEEE!!!!!