Chapter 9

_{Lewis' p.o.v.}_

I didn't go to office that day, calling and telling Simon to tell everyone that I was "sick", and that I'd meet them all there tonight.

I change into my cadet uniform, and pushes my hands through my hair.

"What the guy said, it can't be true. Hannah couldn't have forgotten about me! She wouldn't let them take that from her. Would she?" I ask myself as I eat my breakfast that morning, which was just a biscuit and a egg.

I was nervous about tonight, just wanting to be able to hold Hannah once again in my arms, knowing that she's safe.

"If they've hurt her, I'll make sure that they get what they deserve." I mutter and I hear my phone ring, so I pick it up.

I see a text from Martyn, and I start to read it.

(M is Martyn, L is Lewis)

M- Hey Lewis, can we talk about tonight?

L-yeah. What about it?

M- I want these guys arrested, Lewis! They tried to take Kaeyi!

L-What?! I thought that Neo kid said that they wouldn't try to take anyone else until Saturday night!

M- I guess he didn't know. Anyways, can we make that happen?

L-Absolutely. If they've hurt Hannah, or Kim, then they will get what they deserve.

M- Got it. What time do we leave?

L-six o'clock.Meet at Yogtowers. Everyone's getting in Simons car, since it's the biggest.

M- Got it. And Lewis, I'm sure Hannah's ok. Nobody would kill her if they didn't have to. And she's a fighter. She'll be fine.

L-thanks Martyn.

M- Not a problem.

L-See you tonight.

M- Yup. BYEEEEEE!!!

I laugh a little at Martyn's signature farewell, and I can hear his voice ringing in my ears.

I continue about my day at home, doing laundry, making myself food, and then going over plans for tonight.

"OK, so Nilesy and Sjin go to the left side and search, Martyn and Simon go to the right, and Duncan and I go up the middle. We search every room, everywhere, until we find them. Then we get the people arrested for kidnapping, and hopefully, Hannah and Kim will be ok." I think as I sit on the couch, then wonders what Hannah and I would talk about if she were here.

"Probably about us, or the Yogscast." I think and chuckles, a smile creeping onto my face, as I think about all the things we've got to do, and how close we've all become.

We're like one big happy family, just, a big happy crazy second family.

I hear my phone going crazy again and I see that I'm in a group message.

(L-Lewis, M-Martyn, S-Simon, P-Paul(Sjin), D-Duncan, N-Nilesy)

S- Lewis, Lewis! Martyn! We need you at the office right now!

P- Lewis! Martyn! Come on mates, we need help with this! There's been something awful to happen!

L-What's happened?! Simon, Paul, what's going on!

M- Oh shoot! Lewis, we'd better hurry.

D- You better well bloody hurry! It's a mess here!

N- Dunc's right! Hurry it up, ya lazybones!

L- Alright, alright! I'm on my way out the door right now!

M- I'm about five mins from the office!

S- Good, just please hurry. We can't handle this much longer!

I grab my coat and quickly changes clothes, into something more suitable for going to Yogtowers.

I race out the door, and I see that Simon and Paul are still going at it in the group message, Paul saying stuff like, "Your a bloody idiot Simon! and Simon saying, "It's not my fault!"

I throw my phone in the passenger seat, and drives to Yogtowers, shaking my head and wondering that the hell is going on.