Trying to Hold On

Hannah's life was perfect. Like, of course things had gone wrong in the past, but that didn't matter. She was newly engaged with Lewis, the man of her dreams, and it had just seemed like a normal day. But now she must deal with the reality side: she's been taken by four men, and Lewis is no where to be found. Kim was there too, but the short black haired girl isn't in the best shape. Hannah desperately hopes that she can get away from the awful place with Kim, and get back to the love of her life, Lewis Brindley.

--------------------

Lewis had everything he'd ever wanted. A company where he could play video games all day, and be with all his friends. And to be able to work alongside his new fiancée, Hannah. But when Hannah and Kim didn't show up to work, he went to check on them, and found nothing but a note. A note that they were gone. Now, Lewis is thinking of nothing but getting his love back, getting Hannah the owl lover back.

---------------------

Ok guys! This is the new, and final, book of my little Xephmadia trilogy.

But do not fret, my friends. I have another story planned and yes, it will be Xephmadia, maybe some Zoethian or Zolna, and possibly some Nanocoffee. There's gonna be some Nanocoffee in this book, because I've got cool stuff planned, and I love Duncan and Kim together, but not as much as Lewis and Hannah.

I shall see you with the first chapter later.