Chapter 6

Your P.O.V

What is this...

" Are you a loser, Sting?! You can't give up now! " Lector demanded, wearing his cap and sunglasses, and blowing his red whistle while Sting does pushups. " 217 more to go! Go, go, go! "

" Hiyahh!! " Minerva shouted, slashing and chopping trees nearby while Rogue and Frosch sat at a sit with their eyes closed, probably gathering some energy or something.

" Gate of the Scales, I open thee. Libra. " Yukino mumbled at a side as Libra appeared and they started training together.

I look into Len's eyes and we seem to have agreed on something, " Where is their teamwork. " we both said in unison.

" Stop. " I demanded but no one heard.

" I said STOP! " And finally they stopped and turned their attentions to me, " Aren't we a team? Shouldn't we be training together rather than doing it yourselves? "

They seemed to have realized that as well as they look on the floor in embarrassment.

" Come on, we're gonna do this training together—my way. " I demanded with a smirk and a shadow cast over my eyes while Lena slowly back away, knowing what I meant by 'my way', " Now, get in line, lazy bums! We're starting training now! "

timeskip

" T-That w-was hell! " Sting blurted out, trying to catch his breath while he fall to the ground in defeat.

" Remember that you guys only have 5 minutes to rest. Don't be late. " I demanded, pointing a wooded stick at Sting's head.

" I'm so glad that I'm a exceed. " Len sighed in relief, while Lector nodded his head repeatedly.

" Fro thinks so too! "

timeskip

" Finally! It's night time! I'm saved! " Sting shouted in delight, punching a fist up in the air.

" I'm sorry to disappoint you, sting. But we still have 3 more months of training together. " With that being said, he dropped to the ground and face planted himself as others sighed, " But you guys did a good job today, go ahead and have a rest. "

" But where are you going, Y/N? " Yukino asked.

" I'm gonna do some self training with Len cause we'll never know, there may be some people who are stronger than us in the Grand Magic Games and we have to put a little more extra effort to defeat them. " I explained as Len and I head towards the lake nearby.

timeskip

" The past three months of training was hell but I, The almighty Sting definitely feel stronger than ever! " Sting exclaimed and started flexing his muscles.

" I got to agree with Sting that I definitely felt stronger. " Minerva added while Rogue nodded his head, making me smile in satisfaction.

" We're feeling as ready as ever! " Yukino exclaimed.

Not only have our magic powers increased greatly but also our bonds. We are so much closer now... like a family...

" Glad it helped. We're allowed to explore the city but remember to be back before 12:00 and don't cause any trouble. " They nodded and left to explore the city.

" So Len, Where do you wanna go? " I ask the little exceed and put her in my arms.

" I wanna buy some accessories!! "

Lena's P.O.V

" Thankiew, N/N!! I love these!! " I shrieked, jumping up and down while N/N tries to put the green ribbon on my tail.

" Your welcome, Len. I'm glad you like it! " I replied, after minutes of struggle, trying to help Len tie a ribbon on her tail, " we should head back to the inn, it's almost twelve. "

I nodded my head and was about to go until something caught my eyes. I pulled onto N/N's dress and pointed to the group of crowd, " What's going on? "

N/N pick me up and started walking to the crowd to reveal Sting, Rogue and the other exceeds and several beaten up mages. We finally managed to hear something, " We slain our dragons to become a true dragon slayer. "

" Stop it! It's all just a misunderstanding! " N/N stopped them before they could cause anymore problems, " Please... you know nothing... You can beat them up during the games but for now, please head back to your inn, you don't want to make Erza wait, don't you?"

With that said, the pink guy, pretty blonde girl and a blue exceed reluctantly walk back towards their inn.

" Could any of you help bring them the infirmary, please~? " I pleaded some onlookers and they gladly nodded their heads and carry those beaten up mages.

I took a small glance at N/N and I knew that she was mad, in fact... very mad. Her bangs were covering her eyes as dark aura seeped out of her.

That's not good...

Your P.O.V

We walked back to the inn in silence, no one dares to make a single sound.

And when we finally reached the inn, I broke the silence by saying, " I am really disappointed, you know... " sighing, waiting for their response but there's none, " Why did you guys say that? Of course, people would have misunderstood if you say that. "

" W-We just wanted to sound a little stronger, who could have known that it could be this bad... " Sting mumbled in embarrassment and I could hear Rogue sigh.

" Please don't say that you guys killed your dragons in sucha cocky way anymore, understood? I don't want you guys to get into a fight. " I mumbled, while glaring at them, making them gulped. " After all... Len and I have already treated you guys as my own family. "

After hearing that, they smiled and saluted, " Yes, ma'am! We're sorry! " while Minerva and Yukino look at us in confusion, not knowing what on earth happened but decided not to ask.

" I'm sorry for not stopping them, N/N... " Lector apologized, looking down.

" Fro is sorry too~! "

I broke the hug and patted on their heads and said, " It's okay! But remember to stop them the next time, okay? "

They nodded their heads and smiled before hanging out with Len in the living room.

A/N: Ayy!! Hope you enjoyed this crappy chappie. And yep, it's not edited but please bare with it! Sowwey!