Chapter 2

Erza's Pov

" She's my childhood rival. "

" You got to be kidding me?! A kid?! A freaking kid??!! " Gray shouted in disbelief. Like he was going to kill someone with the eyes of his, " she looked around the same age as Wendy! "

" Long story. " I simply replied, shrugging my shoulder, " If you don't know, they are actually the same age and she is surprisingly strong for her age."

" Is she really that strong? " Lucy asked, making me nod my head in reply.

" I can tell that she have improved alot since we last met. " I muttered, as the memories with her flashed through my mind, smiling. " You know... she may even surpassed me when she's older. "

" What a talented child.What guild is she from? " Master questioned, his eyes were glistening with hope, probably hoping for Y/N to join FairyTail.

" She's not in any guild, master. She is not very interested in it. " I answered.

" I see... "

Your P.O.V

" That's a really weird kind of rivalry. " Lena blurted out, walking by the sidewalk, balancing. " How did chu guys met and how did it started? "

" Well... It all started when I was much younger, I was wondering in the woods after my dragon's disappearance and somehow ended up in a nearby village. I was caught by some assholes who burned the village and killed many. They brought me to a prison-like-place and that's where I met Erza and the rest, they were kidnapped as well and soon we became extremely close. But I would always challenge her for stupid things and it would always piss her off. " I trailed off as more memories flashed through my head.

flashback

" Erzy! Wanna challenge me?! Let's see whose stronger! " Young Y/N exclaimed, pestering Erza who was coming up with plans to escape, " Erzy, Erza, Erzy, Erzaa, Zaza, Erzaaa!! "

" Y/N... " Young Erza stood up, shadow cast over her face as she clenched her fist and jaw, making over my way, " You want to do this the hard way, right? "

" Yay, that's more like it—" Little Y/N tried to sound all brave and cool but was punched before she could even say anything.

" There they go again. " Little Simon mumbled but loud enough for everyone to hear, making them chuckled at their silliness.

" Hey, you guys! Stop it or I'm gonna have to punish you guys! " Some guards shouted in annoyance.

" Tch. " The two of them broke free and walk to the corner of the room with their arm crossed constantly rolling their eyeballs and soon broke into fits of laughter.

end of flashback

" It was thanks to Erza that I wasn't crying and whimpering like other kids who were kidnapped as well. " I said, looking up the sky, chuckling, " She was like an annoying big sister to me. "

" And this is you today—confident, hyper and strong! " Lena added, snuggling in my arms like a little baby, making chuckle, " Just like me! "

" While waiting for Erza's return, I am going to train harder to beat her—no, be the best of them all! " I exclaimed in determination, punching a fist up in the air.

A/N: This haven't been edited so there'll be lots of grammar mistakes but bare with me, I'll edit it when I have time. Hope enjoyed this short lil chappie! Have a nice day/night!!