Chapter 4

Lena P.O.V ( Since we haven't had one yet )

" G-Get me o-off this d-death t-trap... " N/N shuttered. Her eyes were half opened and she was swaying really creepily.

So glad that I don't have motion sickness heheh~~

" We're arriving soon, N/N! Hang in there and please don't die! " I cried out dramatically, expressing all my unnecessary emotion while N/N just gave me a death glare, making me chuckled. " Okay okay, just sleep for now. I will wake you up when we reached! "

" T-T-Thanks, L-Len... "

Can't believe that we're finally joining a guild... N/N was never interested in it... She will understand... One day, she will understand the true purpose of joining a guild. It is to meet people who would care and fight for them like their own family.

Rogue's P.O.V

The flew opened, interrupting my little talk with my Frosch, gaining everyone's attention, to reveal a woman carrying an exceed and whispers could be heard throughout the guild.

" Who are they? "
" Are they here to join? Only strong mages are allowed to join. "
" Dragon Slayer?! "
" She's hot "

" She seems nice and pretty, Frosch likes her! " Frosch exclaimed while snuggling into my arms.

I got to admit that Frosch is right... she's pretty ho— w-what the heck was I thinking...

" You really gotta quit that habit of yours, N/N! " The grey exceed reprimanded.

" Sowwey. "

" Who are you and what do you want. " Master Jiemma demanded, keeping that 24/7 resting bitc— I meant straight face of his.

" We would like to join Sabertooth. " She said in determination, showing her toothy grin.

" You should know that the number guild isn't just a place for any mage to join, young lady. You must be qualified to join us. " He stated, looking all proud and mighty, " You will fight my daughter to prove that you're worthy enough to join. Minerva. "

" Yes, Father. "

She very little chance of winning against Minerva... she shows no mercy to her opponents...
I hope she'll be okay...

Your P.O.V

A fight to prove that you're worthy?
This is why I don't wanna join a guild. All they care about is power and being number one guild...
nothing else.

" 3, 2,1... FIGHT! " Someone yelled, hitting the bell.

The girl called Minerva just stood there, smiling, waiting for me to attack.

Interesting.

" She's looking down on you, N/N! Show her what you're made off! " Lena shouted through the crowds, her voice was filled with confidence and pride.

If you're gonna belittle me... then I'm gonna do the same.

I smirked at that thought and pulled out my katana that was tied around my waist. Hand to hand combat.

" What is she doing? "
" She's gonna lost if she don't use magic! "
" Is she looking down on Milady? "

And by the looks of her, she doesn't seem so happy about it. She stopped smirking and glared at me and started charging several energy beams at me.

" Have she lost? "
" I knew it! Milady won! "

Heh.

When the smoke finally clears, everyone was staring at me in shock, well except Len, who was smiling like there's no tomorrow.

" S-S-She blocked Milady's attack with a sword?! "
" Amazing... "
" W-Who is she?! "

" H-How?! " Minerva shuttered.

I just shrugged and then pointed my katana at her neck, smiling. " So... have I won yet? "

" The match have ended! Victory goes to this lady over here! " Someone yelled again, hitting the bell repeatedly as people cheered.

" Good fight. I really admire your confidence. " I slipped my katana back in and extended my hand for Minerva, " Friends? "

" T-Thanks... " She took my hand and blushed a little from the compliment and nodded slightly.

" You and that little exceed of yours is qualified to be a member of Sabertooth. Young lady, what are your names and what magic do you use? " The guy called Jiemma demanded.

" Y/N, Y/N L/N, I possess the power of Earth Dragon Slaying. And her name is Lena, she can do transformation and a little bit of hand to hand combat. " I explained while Lena snuggled into my arms like a little baby.

" I announce that Y/N L/N and Lena as the new members of Sabertooth. " He declared as others cheered and went back to what they were doing before.

" Hi, my name is Yukino. " A girl with short white-ish hair greeted, " So where and what color/colour do you want your insignia to be? "

HMmmm

" I want pale green pleasee~~ " Lena said and started wiggling around in excitement as Yukino place Sabertooth's insignia on her back.

" I/C, right thigh. " I simply answered while smiling at her. " Thanks. "

A/N: I/C is insignia colour/color.

" No problem, Y/N! Come on, I'll introduce my friends to you! " She smiled and took my hand, dragging me and Len to a corner of the guild.

There was a group of mages and exceeds sitting on the benches. There was a guy with dark raven hair, blonde guy and Minerva. They soon noticed my presence and turned around to look at me.

Just when I was about to say hi, two little exceed came into the scene, stealing my attention, one wearing a frog onesie and another one wearing a vest." Aww~~ They're sooo cuteeee~! Are y'all a dragon slayer too?? "

" Ahem, ahem. Y/N. " Len glared at me looking superr jealous.

" You're cute too heheh. " I whispered into her ear, making her smile in satisfaction.

The raven haired guy nodded his head and smiled slightly while the other guy stood up and started talking about himself and mighty and powerful he is, I supposed their names are Sting Eucliffe and Rogue Cheney.

After hearing that, I was filled with hope and happiness, " So are y'all finding your dragons too?! We could help each other by gathering all our— "

" No, we killed them. " They said in a monotone way but their eyes were filled with sadness and regret.

A/N: Hope you enjoyed that! See y'all soon! Byee!!