"Player much, hahah." I rolled my eyes, they are so annoying. I felt my phone vibrate in my back pocket. I pulled it out and saw a new message

From: Tori :)))

Hey I'll be over in five

-

To: Tori :)))

Okay cool

-

Oh god I get nervous just texting her. I can't help it though, I mean, u really do like her.

"Who ya texting?!" Jc's looking over my shoulder being an annoying snoop.

"I'm texting Tori now fuck off." I push him back causing him to slip and fall back. Everyone laughs but me, I'm actually pretty pissed at them all.

{ Tori's POV }

When I arrived at the house I was hesitant to knock on the door, was this the right house? Or was he messing with me? When I knock someone answers immediately.

"Hey, I'm jc." He was a good looking guy with nice brown hair, and actually a really cute smile.

"Hi I'm Tori, is Kian here?"

"Oh Kian's here, KIAN YOUR GIRLFRIEND IS HERE!" I heard a bunch of guys laughing.

"Shut the hell up Jc!" Kian yelled as he walked up to me.

"Come on in." I walked inside, their house was nice. Kian walked me upstairs and we went in his room, I sat on his bed and he sat down next to me. We started talking about random stuff. As I was telling him about myself he leaned in and kissed me. It was a quick kiss but it was a kiss.

"I gotta go." I grabbed my purse and ran down stairs and out of the house, that wasn't suppose to happen he's just a friend. He's not even a friend I just met him!

{ THE NEXT DAY }

To: Kian

Hey I'm sorry about yesterday...

-

From: Kian

No, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that.

-

To: Kian

Okay...

-

From: Kian

Okay.

-

I tossed my phone aside and stared at the ceiling. I didn't know what I was doing, I went to a strangers house and he tried to kiss me. Oh gosh I'm stupid.

From: Ashhhyyyyy :*

Hey what's up, did you hang with Kian yesterday?

-

To: Ashhhyyyyy :*

Yeah.

-

From: Ashhhyyyyy :*

So what happen?!?!

-

To: Ashhhyyyyy :*

He kissed me...

-

From: Ashhhyyyyy :*

WHAT?!?! OMFG ASJAJAHSHAJ

-

To: Ashhhyyyyy :*

Wth is your problem?

-

From: Ashhhyyyyy :*

Brb I'll be over in five

-

To: Ashhhyyyyy :*

K I guess.

Why is this such a big deal anyway? Like he's not a celebrity. He's not anybody, he's just I guy I met at Starbucks.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

I get up from the couch and answer the door.

"Hey Ash- Kian?"

"Um hi." He was rubbing the back of his neck.

"Uh come in." We sat on the couch in silence until we heard another knock on the door. I got up and let Ashlin in.

"Hey so abo- he's here?!" She looked starstruck, and it's been getting annoying.

"Hey, Ashlin right?" She nodded, we all sat down and talked for a good six hours, it was about 10 o'clock.

"I gotta go." Ashlin gets her stuff and leaves quickly. I got to know a lot about Kian today, and I think I might actually like him.

"Oh well I should probably get going." I give him a hug goodbye, and when he pulls away he kisses me. It was a long kiss too, and I really liked it. Is it love? I don't know what is what anymore.

"Well, bye." He says as he rushes out the door.

-

Well that happened, idk I just needed a chapter. I'll update tomorrow and it'll be better, something gonna happen. Leave some predictions in the comments lol.

- Maggie 🌻