Chapter Six: Strange Scroll

~(Y/N)'s POV~
I walk into Mr. Ping's noodle shop and walked up to Mr. Ping who was putting noodles into a big pot. "Hello Mr. Ping" I said with a smile "hello (Y/N)! Long time no see! How have you been?" Ping said while putting sticky buns into the oven. "Nothing much. I guess I'm part of the 5" I shrugged and he gasped "that's great! How's Po?" Ping asks walking over to me "he's good" "great! So, what do you want to eat?". I tap my chin before speaking "some noodles, soup, and sticky dumplings" I said and Ping nods before walking off. I sat at a table that was close to the enterance. "Hey (Y/N)" Monkey said and I turn around to see the 5 but not Po. "Wheres Po?" I ask while tilting my head to the side a little. "He's training" Tigress said, annoyed that I mentioned Po. I was confused but shrugged it off. "That's weird. Po usually eats, espically when it comes to training" I said with a smile "yea. I guess he wasn't hungry" Monkey said. "Anyways, why are you here? You all don't eat when it's training time. Espically Tigress" I said and Tigress blushes for some reason "we we're hungry" Mantis said "c'mon. I'm craving for dumplings" Monkey said and walked off with everyone besides Tigress who just moved a chair and sat right beside me. "Hey Tigress, aren't you hungry?" I ask "I am" Tigress said "then, why not order something?" I ask "stop asking questions" Tigress said, annoyed "ok". It was silent before I broke it "so, are you jealous?" I ask with a smirk. Tigress blushes but tries hiding it "why do you ask?" Tigress said looking at me "I don't know, maybe because you we're annoyed when I mentioned Po?" I ask and Tigress glares when I said 'Po'. "I wasn't jealous" Tigress said and I roll my eyes with a smirk "yea right! When I said 'Po' you glared!" I said and her glare hardens. I giggle "aww! Kitty is jealous!" I teased then, she pinned me onto the hard ground. "Don't call me Kitty!" Tigress growled. Everyone looked at us. Tigress gets up and sits back down. I get up and dust myself off before sitting back down. My eyes dart around while everyone goes back to their business. "Foods here!" Monkey said walking over with our food. I lip my eyes and start eating. "We weren't sure what you wanted so we just got you some noodles and dumplings" Monkey said setting down the food before sitting down.
~Time Skip~
We walk up the stairs that leads to the Jay Palace and walked in. Everyone parted ways while I had no idea where to go or what to do. I sigh in boredom while I stand in the middle of the Jay Palace. Suddenly, there was a green glow. My ears perk up and I quickly look towards the glow. It was coming from one of the scrolls. I ran towards the large amount of scrolls before jumping and hanging onto the one of the shelves, knocking down some scrolls in the process. I climb towards the glowing scroll while hanging onto the shelves strongly. I quickly pull out the scroll and jumped down, landing on my paws perfectly. I examine the weird scroll. It was green and had a weird glowing green symbol in the middle (Pic above). I was confused and was about to unroll it until I heard footsteps. I gasp and turn around to see Shifu walking in with a bag of groceries. "Oh, hello (Y/N). What are you doing here?" Shifu said "w-well, I had nothing to do so I just thought that, I'll clean around the palace? W-which I'm done with! So, I have to go" I said and ran out of the palace before Shifu can question my strange behavior. I ran into my room and sat on my bed. I enroll the scroll. It was blank? "Huh, that's weird" I said to myself while trying to search for words. I shrug before rolling it back up and setting it down on my bed before walking out of my room to search for Tigress. Little did I know Tigress was the 'key' to unlocking the scroll.