Chapter Two: Meeting And Dumplings

~(Y/N)'s POV~
I groan as I slowly wake up. I slowly open my eyes but only to be blinded by the morning sun. I reach my arm up and touched my head only to feel a bandage wrapped around it. I then remember what happened. My eyes shot open while I gasp and quickly sat. I then groan in pain. I look down at my stomach to see a bandage was wrapped around it too along with my hands but only the tip of my paws we're showing. I look around to see that I was in a room. The walls we're thin enough to see a shadow, a bunch of equipment, and a large window that was right beside me. I was also on a red bed. I slowly stood up. I wobbled a bit but I made it. "What is this place?" I ask myself. I limp towards the door and slid it open. I look left and right to see a bunch of rooms. "Hello?" I called hesitantly, not knowing if I was at Arlo's or not. Although he would've put me inside his dungeon. I then hear singing and I smell, dumplings? I follow the sent. It lead towards a kitchen where there was a monkey, a panda, a snake, a red panda, a crane, a mantus, and a tiger. The tiger caught your attention the most. But, you knew if you made a wrong move, she can beat you up in an instant thanks to the expression she's making. "I wonder when the wolf is going to wake up" The Mantus said before chewing on a dumpling. "Yea, I even saw how Tigress looked at her" The Panda said and the tiger known as 'Tigress' got snapped out of her daydreaming. "W-wha? What do you mean?" Tigress said "we saw how you looked at the wolf back when Po rushed towards here with her in his arms. You even volunteered on patching her up!" The Monkey said and my ears perked up along with my tail. "I-I don't know what your talking about" Tigress said, starting to blush. Before they could continue I stepped in. "Excuse me?" I said and they jump and quickly look at me while I step out of the shadows. "Do you know where I am? From what I remember the panda saved me from hitting the ground" I said motioning to the panda as he ate an dumpling, making my stomach growl a bit. "We will explain later, right now it seems like your hungry" The Red Panda said and my ears flatten in embarrassment until I nod. But should I trust them? Will they poison my food? "Come sit!" The Panda said before pushing me towards the only empty seat besides his, and that seat was next to the tiger. I sat down while the tiger glares at me, showing me that she won't back down if I try fighting her. The Panda puts down a bowl full of dumplings in front of me before sitting down himself. I sniff the bowl before growling. I never tried dumplings before, I was usually a picky eater. I look up to see that everyone was surprised on how deep my growl is. I stop growling and look away. "A-anyways, my names Po and their names are, Viper, Monkey, Crane, Mantus, Shifu, and Tigress" Po said while pointing to everyone. "My names (Y/N)" I said hesitantly. They gave me smiles other than Tigress before eating. I eye my food, like I was going to challenge it. Po soon notices "what's wrong? Did I over cooked the dumplings?" Po said and I shook my head "I'm just a picky eater. I never tried dumplings before" I said and Po gasps like he's offended. "You never tried dumplings?!" Po said and I duck my head a little before nodding. "You have to try them!" Po said "and if you don't do it on your own he will force you to eat one" Mantus said before I quickly ate one, not wanting to choke. It was actually pretty good. My ears perked up and my eyes shine a little before I start eating more. Po seems proud. "Can you tell us where you live?" Shifu asks when I swallowed. "I live in the Icy Mountains. At least, I use to until Arlo came and took over my town, Shina Rose" I said looking down sadly "who is this Arlo person?" Tigress asks while not looking at me "well, he's a white lion. He has black spots and black stripes all over his body along with scars. He has sky blue eyes and he's taller then Temutai. Arlo has about 100,000, maybe more, troops in his army. He needs slaves to do his bidding so he goes to town to town to take over them so we can be his slaves. I'm surprised I even escaped and survived for one day. I'm planning on challenging him so I can have my town back since he killed our king and queen. Their son and daughter didn't want to be king or queen so they backed down and moved away" I explained while playing with a dumpling. "How long has this been going on?" Viper said with worry and concern written in her voice. I shrug "a month or so. Arlo skipped this town since he heard about you guys. Espically Shifu and the Dragon Warrior" I said "how do you know about us?" Crane asks "everyone knows about you guys. I just didn't know what kind of animals you all we're" I said. It was silent before I stood up. "I will take my leave now. I don't want to be a bother" I said and started walking away until Shifu spoked "maybe you can stay" Shifu said and I turn to him before raising an eyebrow "are you sure? I don't want to be a handful" I said "Po is an handful and we kept him" Monkey said "hey!" Po said. My ears flatten, unsure of what to do. I sigh, giving in "alright" I said with a smile. Shifu smiles back before walking towards me, he was shorter than I expected. "Come, I will show you to your room" Shifu said before walking off towards the direction I came from. I soon follow. We head to a different room then I was in. "You will be right beside Tigress. You can make this place home if you want. I will train you so you can join the others in battles and their training to" Shifu said "I know kung fu though. I even made up one myself" I said and Shifu raises an eyebrow "then you will show me what you know in the morning. Now rest, you will need it in the morning" Shifu said before walking out of my room, shutting the door behind him. I look around to see it was exactly the same other than there was no equipment. I sigh before laying on the red comfy bed. What a day.