Changbin's eyes widened, "Y-You're suspending me?"

The principle shrugged, after all, it was not like the message was one he had never delivered before and what better of an opportunity than with a kid who hardly argued

As if the words had called for silence's name, it brought itself back, filling the young boy with its heaviness.

"i'm sorry Changbin," the principle smiled sympathetically, "But I am afraid that even our own actions will create their own consequences."

__

"Felix!" an energetic voice yelled across the courtyard. The older boy turned upon hearing the familiar voice, pairing the loud shout with his friend Kim Seungmin who's small frame was nightly determined to push through the crowd of after-school students and reach him as soon as possible.

"F-Felix," Seungmin panted, "Y-your...hyu...ng...got...in...a....fight."

Felix scrunched his eyebrows in confusion. Before he could even reply, the crowd broke once again to reveal an even smaller Han Jisung who was as equally out of breath.

"Y-you....know....t-the....really...cool...hyung," the brunette boy added and Felix's eyes widened as he grabbed the boy frantically.

"Hyung?! Which Hyung?!," questions fired from his mouth rapidly, "Oh god Seungmin why wasn't that the first thing you said?!" Felix tried to stay rational but it was nearly impossible, "I have a lot of cool hyungs... It can't be who I think it is because I—

And if chaos hadn't already had enough fun, it decided to bring along Hwang Hyunjin (who had always been unfairly taller than the rest) and his aura of calmness that was far too casual for the situation that Felix was desperately trying to understand the reality of.

"Changbin Hyung of course," Hyunjin piped in, proud to be the one sharing the information, "Heard he even got suspended — no offence Felix — it's just that Chan Hyung still cries and pretends that there's something in his eyes every time we go to the movies an—"

The statement was interrupted by Seungmin rolling his own pair, "As if you didn't cling onto me for life at the animal reserve because you thought the pandas were scary."

Hyunjin's ears turned pink, "I didn't know that stroking the baby one meant she was going to try telepathically kill me!

"Well she's not the only one," Suengmin muttered, glaring hard enough to cause Hyunjin's to take a step back.

As the reality of the situation set in Felix turned around anxiously. It was true that his coolest hyung, who he usually walked home with, hadn't appeared. Instead he was stuck walking home with his idiotic friends who were more likely to get run over by a car due to oblivion rather than actually reach the other side of the road.

"Why though?" Felix asked curiously, Changbin wasn't the type to usually get into a fight.

"I dunno," Jisung shrugged, "Maybe someone tried to steal something close to him. I know if someone stole my plushies I'd hope they go to hell," the small boy shuddered, "Apart from my cousin's bedroom, I'm pretty sure that's where the rest of the scary dolls are."

Hyunjin scoffed, "Cool people like us don't own stuffed animals, that's too babyish."

"Really because last time I was at yours, your mum told me not to sit there because that's where Jinyoung usually sits and you always get ups—"