♥27♥ Yuuki's leash

Start from the beginning

"Edgeshot-sensei taught me a lot! The most memorable thing is him entering me." But she thought he was talking about her internship with Edgeshot!

"He what?!" Bakugou did not come back to school to hear that! "Pedophiles! The lot of them!" 

"Them?" Ah, she still haven't looked up what a pedophile was. She wondered why his and everyone's reaction were always the same...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later that afternoon, everyone was wearing their hero costume and they're ready to participate in a race at Field Gamma. Field Gamma was like a labyrinth made up of pipes and factories. It was a dense area where one wrong move could really cause some serious pain. 

Yuuki was in the second group to go, which consisted of these people: Bakugou Katsuki, Todoroki shouto, Uraraka Ochako, and Yaoyorozu Momo. 

"Momo, what's that?" She asked while pointing at the shoes Momo was wearing. 

"It's called skates. In this case, this is a pair of inline skate. I can travel faster than a running pace with this." Momo was able to balance herself after tying the laces. "I won't create one for you in this case." She said while scratching the black ear on her head. 

"I don't need one~!" Yuuki will just run at her own pace! "But...when we're not racing, can you teach me how to skate?" 

"You just love learning new things, huh?" 

"I want to join in too!" Uraraka joined in too, "It will be fun, I know a good place to skate! Nice and flat!" 

"Oi! Stop being so friendly and get racing, you ugly mongrel!" Bakugou marched his way over, looking abrasive as ever. "We can't fight, but if it's a race of speed, I'll win for sure!" He started to flex his fingers again and again, "I'll prove to you that I am better than you too." So what if Midoriya's gotten better while he learnt fuck all with Best Jeanist? He's still a winner in his own rights!

Normal people will be intimidated; block heads like Kirishima will find that manly and accept the challenge; people who didn't care like Todoroki will just give an 'oh' or completely ignore him; people like Uraraka or Kouda will shake like a leaf by his intimidation, and then we have Yuuki...hands on her hips, she walked up to Bakugou with a smirk, and a fearless face. 

She pressed her chest against his, "I'll prove that I can do it!" 

Yaoyorozu and Uraraka were surprised that she could just walk up to Bakugou like that.

"And don't press your boobs against me! If I want to touch them, I'd touch them! Don't shove it at me!" 

"Huh?" Yuuki wondered why that was a problem. She'll have to ask Yaoyorozu later. 

"Bakugou?!" Everyone blushed heavily at his vulgar words!

And when it's finally time for the second group to go, Yuuki picked her position and she transformed right away and got on all fours.

'I'm gonna win this! I'm gonna win this and show Bakugou that I've grown!' She wanted to show him that she had gotten stronger too, just like Midoriya! 

--Ready...go!-- All Might's voice could be heard and they all started to run to where All Might was! 

Yaoyorozu will get there by skating! Uraraka will use her Quirk to make herself float past difficult places! Todoroki will get there by his ice, and Bakugou will of course explode his way there! He's going to leave everyone in the dust!