♥27♥ Yuuki's leash

Magsimula sa umpisa

"That means me too, right?!" Kaminari happily pointed to himself. 

"Kaminari~!" She held out both hands to Kaminari after she let go of Kirishima. 

"Huh?" 

"Candy."  

Ever since they have returned to their own world, he had armed himself with honey flavored candies just to keep her attention to him. But hadn't he just turned himself into some sort of free candy dispenser?

"Yuuki-san, good morning!" Yaoyorozu arrived along with Todoroki. 

"Good morning, Yuuki." Todoroki was happy to see she was well and happy like usual. He wanted to ask her about the alleyway but he thought it was best to keep quiet for the time being. He was so worried about her, but he couldn't see her at the hospital; he was afraid he will tell her too much about Edgeshot. Also, he promised Midoriya and Iida not to say a thing about it. For now, he will just look out for her and hope for the best for her. 

"Momo! Todoroki! Look what I got from Kaminari!" She showed off her candy like nothing bad had happened before. "I won't give it to you~!"

Tokoyami smiled in understanding because it seemed like he had convinced Yuuki that she wasn't alone in this. 'She's not telling us this in the open, but Yuuki doesn't see herself as a human first. She sees herself as a honey badger and she genuinely believe it's impossible for her to feel fear. I let her know that she's not alone just so she won't feel scared; to Yuuki, this world and everything she knew all this time is still new to her. As long as she knows someone is there for her, she can have the strength to continue.' 

Some time passed and nearly all the students had arrived. "So what did you and Edgeshot do?" Mina asked Yuuki, totally curious about Yuuki's internship with a the mysterious ninja hero. 

Yuuki sat on a table and crossed her legs as she talked about the ninja hero being her intern. She told them about how Edgeshot taught her how to use the environment and people to her own advantage, how Edgeshot hits her with the paper fan, and...

"He what?!" The girls were DEFINITELY misunderstanding something here! "What do you mean he entered you at the end of the bell test?!" 

"I've already explained it clearly." Yuuki pointed to her stomach, "Here." 

"The womb?!" Hagakure was shocked! This will be a huge scandal for sure! 

Yuuki laughed and then her ears twitched and her tail stopped swishing. She turned her head to the door and she made her way to it like an excited dog about to see their owner. But the moment she opened the door, she was confused. 

She said nothing as she stared at Bakugou and his new hairstyle. Her reaction was the equivalent to a baby seeing their bearded father shaving it all off for a fresher face. Yuuki slwoly moved back a few steps, still staring at him. "This manly smell...Bakugou?! But you look like a part timer." 

"What did you say, you ugly mongrel?!" He facepalmed her with a small explosion!

"Bakugou?!" She stumbled back into Kirishima, who then proceeded to laugh at Bakugou's new hairstyle along with Sero.

"Hahahahahaha!!!!" Seriously?! Seriously, Bakugou?!" 

"Stop laughing! My hair's gotten used to it, so it won't go back even after I wash it! Hey, stop laughing, I'll kill you!" 

"I'd like to see you try, side-part boy~!" Sero teased. 

"What did you say?!" Boom! His hair went back to normal! 

"Bakugou~!" Yuuki recognized him now! Her tail wagged happily at him! "I learnt a lot at internship!" 

"Did you now?" Bakugou said in the middle of beating the crap out of Kirishima and Sero in a comical manner. "Oi, did anything happen?" He had heard about it from Best Jeanist, all he could think was he's glad she came back in one piece.