"Let's go." he whispers and we walk back into the building.

"I have to go to class, I will see you when I see you, okay?"

"Yeah"

I walk off to AP Bio feeling more at peace with myself than I did in 10 minutes ago talking to Mackenzie though the same guilty feeling is still there.

...

1 week later

1 week later...

"OK Asher you can bring him over now. Everything is ready." I tell him over the phone with a smile on my face.

"I can practically hear you smiling."

"What can I say, I'm happy." I respond as I look at everything I did in 5 hours.

"Alright. We will be over in 10.

"Gotcha." I hang up and Zoe walks over to me with a smile on her face.

"The place is great."

"Yeah. Is everyone in place?"

"Yup and can I add you look amazing by the way."

"Yeah" I say and look down at my outfit.

"And the red lipstick. You are trying to tease the golden boy, aren't you?" she says with a smirk on her face.

"Maybe" I say and shrug. We bust out laughing. These are some of my favorite times with my sister. I could talk to her about anything.

"I gotta have a word with Victoria and Sienna, hold on" I say and walk off and to the kitchen. Victoria, Sienna, and Cartier are all chatting and sipping wine.

I clear my throat and the trio of girls look at me. Victoria gives me a pointed glare and Sienna mirrors it. Cartier gives me a small smile. Cartier and I have talked out everything. She never hated me and apologized for her friend. I could even say that we are friends.

"Can we talk?" I ask.

"It's your house." Victoria says.

I roll my eyes and decide to hurry up and get to the point. 

"We have our differences. You hate me and I am not too fond of you either, but today is about Issac and his happiness. Us bitch fighting will ruin the evening. So can we please put our differences aside and focus on keeping Issac happy on his birthday. Can you do that?"

Victoria huffs in annoyance and and puts a manicured hand on her waist. "Fine. Issac tonight. We fight tomorrow."

"Great. Issac will be here in 5 minutes. Get in position." I tell them and I walk away and grab the confetti gun I will shoot once Issac is here. 

"Everyone get in place. I am shutting off the lights!" I yell and walk over to the lights. I shut off every light and I get in position myself. A car drives into the lot and excitement bubbles up in me. Footsteps get closer to the door and the knob twists and opens.