10

Olivia and Elliot flashed their badges to the doorman and after giving them the master key he pressed the button letting them up. They both drew their guns and walked steadily down the hallway. She swore she heard her daughter's screams.

"El, please walk faster. Do you hear that?"

He motioned for her to stay behind him. He out the key in and they both entered Miguel's lavish condo.

"Learning your lesson now, huh whore?" Olivia heard a man yell. Elliot jogged to the room and peeked in quickly horrified at what he saw. He put a hand on Olivia's waist stopping her in her tracks.

"I got this, Liv. Don't go-"

She pushed past him and her heart fell at the sight before her. Miguel had her daughter, her baby girl sprawled out on the bed viciously raping her and she was passed out. He was enjoying this, every minute of him humiliating her and taking advantage of her. As if Olivia weren't already angry from the start, she swore she could feel her blood boiling and an anger matching the fire of a thousand suns ignited in her upon hearing the grunts coming from him. Before she knew it Olivia had shot Miguel in the leg and boy did she mean it. A wave of relief washed over her upon hearing his blood curdling scream and the sound his body made as it hit the floor. If she'd aimed just a little higher she could have shot him in the-

"Liv!" called Elliot.

"Lady estás loca!? You just tried to kill me!"

"Oh, believe me if I wanted to kill you I would have." She grabbed Miguel's gun and slid it to Elliot for safe keeping. Olivia stood over him and aimed her gun at his head.

"Olivia, don't-"

She looked over her shoulder and grimaced, "Shut up, Elliot." She looked back down at Miguel and cocked her gun narrowing her eyes at him. Olivia didn't care that he was bleeding out or that he needed medical attention. None of that mattered because he'd hurt her baby and he needed to pay. "I should shoot you right now. Blow your brains out, put a bullet in your head and make this a whole lot easier for us all." Olivia aimed her gun to his kneecap. "Or maybe I can shoot you in the knees. You'll never walk again." Then she pointed it to his crotch. "Or maybe right there's a better place, huh? Make you pay for what you've done to her and God knows who else." She pointed the gun back to his forehead. "How do you like staring down the barrel of a gun, hmm?"

"You don't wanna mess with me, lady. That slut deserved it."

Olivia hauled off and kicked him hard in the ribs and he doubled over still in pain from his fresh wound. "Her name is Zola and Zola is my daughter, not some slut."

"She deserved it. She came in here living off me! She owed me!" he laughed. "Plus she was a sweet piece of-"

Olivia kicked him twice in the same spot but this time she and Elliot both heard his bones break.

"Olivia that's enough," demanded Elliot.

"She didn't owe you anything you sick prick."

"Mommy," Zola whispered in a scratchy voice. Olivia retracted her gun and stuck in back in the holster not wanting her baby to see her like that. Olivia grabbed a nearby blanket and wrapped her naked frame before CSU and the rest of the squad arrived. She picked Zola up bridal style and sat down on the edge of the bed holding her close and pressing kisses to her bruised forehead. Her eyes caught the bag of cocaine on the dresser and looked down at her daughter whose face has the powder smeared across her nose. "Oh, baby what did he do to you?"

By that time Elliot had cuffed Miguel, dragged him to the living room and called for backup. Olivia saw Zola drifting in and out of consciousness and she shook her. "Zola?" she lightly slapped her face. "Zola, honey, wake up."