7.New Positions*

HEY YOUR GIRL POSTED AND WERE ALMOST AT 1K READS YESSSSSSSSS

-

After a little while we caught our breath, I noticed I still had my sports bra on. I took my hands off of Jackson's back and neck, bringing them down to my lower chest and lifting my bra off of me, dropping it onto the floor, besides our other clothing.

Jackson was still hovering over me, he was staring at my breasts, which were now perked with the chill in the air.

I felt Jackson twitch in me, he still hadn't pulled out.

My leg was getting a cramp from the position it was in, over Jackson shoulder. I moved slowly so that it now rested parallel to my right leg.

I swallowed meeting Jackson's gaze, as he tore his eyes from my boobs.

I placed one of my hands on his chest, which was glimmering with sweat, as was mine.

"Can we try another position?" I whispered up to him, biting my bottom lip.

His Adam's apple rolled in his throat as he swallowed. "S-sure." He nodded his head along with his answer, his bronze hair shaking with his head movements.

He pulled out from within me, sitting back on his knees he took off the filled condom and threw it into the trash. I lifted myself onto my elbows as I watched him grab a new condom, from my nightstand, and put it onto his already hard length.

My core heated once again as I remembered the climaxes we just had, and what it took to get those.

I smirked, Jackson was waiting for me to see what "new position" I wanted to try out. I had one in mind but I wanted to see what he wanted to do.

"Do you want to try anything new Cooper? I mean I liked your surprise earlier...but do you want to do anything in particular?" I smiled up at him, my mind hopeful that he would pick something good, and not some weird kink he might have. 

His face scrunched up, he was thinking about it. While he did that I took the time to study his body once more. He wasn't overly muscular, I hated super bulky guys. Jackson was the perfect muscle to leanness ratio. 

Jackson cleared his throat, my eyes shot back up to his, "Uhh well I-I have kinda wanted t-to try this o-one position." He smiled shyly down at me. 

"Okay, where do you want me?" I asked, eager. 

"Ummm," He put his hands on my waist and turned me over on my stomach, I think I knew where this was going. Then he pulled my hips up, so my butt was in the air, by his waist. 

He wanted to do it doggy style, which is actually what I had wanted to do. My hands were fisted in the sheets. I waited a few moments for something to happen, when I felt his tip push against my entrance but not enter it. 

I moaned loudly as he spread my wetness around, he continued to do that a little while more. 

"J-Jackson, please-I need you." I whimpered as he pushed himself fully in me. Thrusting at a medium speed. 

I buried my head into the sheets, moaning and groaning into them as he picked up his pace. 

"Bailey, your so tight." He grunted out, I wouldn't think he would be the kind of guy to talk dirty, he just keeps surprising me and I'm loving it. (McDonalds motto lmao)