chapter 7

•••
"bleach blond hair and hazel eyes? you mean corbyn?" i leaned forward, sipping my coffee.

"that's his name?" daniel nodded, and leaned back.

"why the sudden interest? you've never mentioned him before."

i probably didn't hide the flush on my face too well, when daniel gasped and nodded slowly, his eyes gleaming with sudden interest.

"you like him." i blinked.

"no! that's illegal!"

"well, that's not gonna stop you from thinking, and dreaming. a whole lot of dreaming." i glared at him, huffing.

"what happened to the innocent daniel i remember?" he shrugged.

"i don't know."

i sighed.

"corbyn doesn't even know who i am, he's not my student."

"true, but you can still-"

"i am a teacher. even though i am one year older than him and my dad only just changed my age, it's still illegal."

"i- fine. true."

there was an uncomfortable silence, and daniel looked like he was thinking about something comforting to say.

"jonah-" i interrupted him before he could speak.

"daniel, i don't even know if i'm gay or not."

then there was silence, and he just stared at me as if i had grown a third head.

then he leaned back, shaking his head.

"you're not entirely straight though, there's no way..."

i watched as he suddenly leaned towards me again, his eyes glittering with this strange light i've only seen on people who have been with me in my bed.

"...wanna experiment?"

i smirked and leaned forward, my eyes trailing from his eyes towards his lips. i bit my lip slightly and leaned forward so there was almost no space between us.

"mmm... maybe."

our lips connected.

-•-

the bell rang as 7th period began and i was cleaning off the whiteboard when i heard the door open again, and the sound of heels clicking against the floor was what made me look up.

standing in front of me was, the school administrator, but she was accompanied with someone.

my eyes widened, and the person's eyes widened too.

"mr. marais, this is a new student who has transferred here to take your class."

"ah yes. what's your name sweetheart?"

i knew damn well what his name was, but i watched as he blushed, and mumble something under his breath.

the school administrator continued to check her nails.

"his name is corbyn besson, so good luck, have fun. see you later mr. marais."

then she walked off, heels clicking down the hallway as the door was slammed shut.

now every eye in the room was on corbyn, and i watched as the shade of light pink turned slightly darker as he looked up at me to see me already looking at him.

i smiled warmly at him and waved my arm around the room.

"well corbyn. take a seat."
•••