Known for Hell! ~Mephi x Reader~

You had been working for Mephi, and your crush was him; obviously.

Mephistopheles.

No, he barely notices me at all. He's too focused on his jobs and I've always understood that. But I guess... I guess I've always kind of liked him- oh who am I kidding! I love that man! He's only talked to me once, and that was when he was assigning my job.

"(B/FN)?" I called from another room, soon I saw a girl run out with (friend's hair color) hair. She's here too, actually we both died together. Here's the story, not really the most interesting one, but it sure as heck happened.

Basically, one day my friend approached me after school, asked me to help her with something, that something ended up being murder. I helped her. I shouldn't have but I did. And then, so we wouldn't have to go to jail, we killed ourselves. Together. "Yes what is it?" She smiled.
"Could you help me sort this?"
"Take a break, (Y/N)!" I heard a familiar voice say, but it wasn't (B/FN)...
"M-Mephistopheles?" I squeaked.
"That's the name- (Y/N), you work so hard!" He laughed.
"N-no I don't?" I said tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.
"Here, let (B/FN) take over while me and you have a chat." He said.
"Okay..." I said as he started walking.
"So!" He patted a chair signaling for me to sit, "I've been watching you." He said.
"You have?" I smiled a little, then realizing that was cheesy.
"Well yes, I have, and I think it's time for an upgrade."
"Upgrade!? Like what?"
"How does being my assistant sound? Or second in charge maybe?"
"Sounds wonderful!" I chirped.
"Yes. Very. Ok beautiful, let's hit the road!" He said helping me up. I could tell that I was blushing. Weeks later
"Meph, there's something I need to tell you..." I muttered while we were watching over one of his demons, Sock was it? I don't know I don't keep all the names in my head. I'm going to confess though. "What is it, (Y/N)?" He turned to face me. Oh dear. "Well... Meph... I really, erm, uh.."
"Spill it."
"Mephistopheles I like you." I spat. His eyed widened, then went half lidded.
"I could always tell, (Y/N), I didn't know you'd spill the beans that quickly" he smiled, then hugged me. "M-meep!" I said as he wrapped his arms around me.
"Y'know what? I think I like you too." I heard him say.

Score.

"You're known for hell..."

(I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING!!! I haven't gotten time to write really anywhere. I will have more coming!! I promise!)