Chapter 14

"Did you just came back because he dumped you? Oh poor you are!" That's her husband. Though it hurts to hear those words, she bare with it. She made him feel like it's just nothing. "Oh well maybe that's your reason why you marry me, didn't you?!" She look at him by that. He chuckled.

"You married with me coz of what? Coz if you've had enough with me you find another to love and if he dumped you you'll run back at m--"

"Stop it!" She calmly said and look away. "I am here for my daughter. I understand if you couldn't love me the s--"

"Oh funny! Love? You kidding?!" He chuckled. "Seriously? Oh yes, I couldn't love you over again. I realized it now! How fun I was deadly in love with you, while it's so easy for you to find someone else." He said and she remain silent looking out of the window. "Did you enjoy being with somebody else? Is he better?" He said.

"Or I am? The reason you came back. My God. That's almost a year and now you are coming back like nothing happened?" He said and she saw him sitting on the chair far from her with Ellaine in his arms. "By the way, I won't take too long, I'll go back home." He said.

"But this is your home." She said referring to the house they bought before they even got married.

"This? My home? Oh it's not at all, since the day you left." He said and it feels like his last words punch her in the face. "I don't call this at home again since the day you chose someone over us." Danny said.

"Now don't even blame your daughter why she can't call you her mother. It's not her fault nor mine but it's yours! " He said. "You should be the one to blame, you chose to leave her." He said and get up from the chair. "We're leaving!" He said. She didn't say anything more, she just let them be.

As soon as the door slammed, the tears streams down her face.

Does she deserves this pain?! She wander around and saw her phone. She find Glen's number.

-

She cried on Glen's shoulder after she told him everything.

"I can't take this anymore." She whispered. Glen's the only person she has now at this moment.

"You will , just be strong Jessie." She heard Glen.

"Please kill me!" She said.

"Then your husband will kill me." Glen said.

"He doesn't care at all." She said and she lie down on the bed and cry on her pillow. "I wanna die." She whisper as she close her eyes.

-

Glen felt sorry for Jessie as he watch her sleep, How he wish he could tell Danny, his mate about Jessie. But he doesn't want to disappoint her besides he wants her to tell her husband with her own.

He cover her with her blanket and let her sleep. He's the only one that she is expecting to be there with her because both of her best friends are busy with their own lives, he's the only one. He doesn't want her to feel alone at this moment.

He sighed and call someone.

-

"Can we talk?" Glen asked him as he was busy scrolling down on messages from his girlfriend Jackie. She's sending pictures of his daughter. Yes, his daughter is spending time with his girlfriend who his daughter knew her mother.

He didn't teach her to call her like her own mother, It's just that his daughter grow up seeing him always with Jackie even though they weren't together yet.

"Hmm?" He said.

"Can you stop texting for a while. This is important. About your wi--"

"We met last n-"

"I know! Just listen up! I know yes, she told me everything. Look mate. Give her a chance if you can't be with her then let her be with your daughter." He sighed.

"The child don't w--"

"Because you're not teaching the kid right! You're not trying to convince Ellaine that woman is her mother, you didn't even try!" Glen said.

"You're starting again, Glen. Don't waste your time for her." He said.

"I'm not wasting my time and I am not starting with you, My concern is your wife." Glen said. He chuckled. "I'm serious, Danny." Glen said.

"Why do you care so much of my wife?!" He said annoyingly.

"Because I don't want you to regret at the end of this and your wife wanna die!! " Glen said almost shouting and he look at him. "And now if you will continue to tear her apart from her daughter then Ellaine will grow up without a real mother in this earth!" Glen said.

"What did you say?" He asked again.

"I know you clearly heard what I said. You heard it, Danny! I'm not talking to you to start a fight, I am talking to you for the sake of your wife. You know Jessie. Remember that she has a problem with her heart, she might use it if ever." Glen said and he stay silent. "She was asking me to kill her either." Glen continued. "Obviously your wife see no point of living in this world."

"As like what I always say. If you can't be with her, then don't make her feel that she's alone. At least talk to her that you want your daughter to be with her sometimes. That you at least want her spend some time with your little one and help her to introduce herself to your daughter little by little. At least that kind of relationship with her, Danny! You won't need to be her husband if you can't be at all. Just let her know that she still have her daughter." Glen said and he stay silent. "Remember the pain she endured for 9 months. Just that! Remember what she's been through while she was carrying your child due to her irregular heartbeat."

"It's your decision. If you are ready to face her parents once she end up her life then be it that way." Glen said and walk away.

He sighed and rest his forehead on his hands.

-

He can hear nothing aside from the water in the shower room up the stairs. He walk up and get in their room.

He put Ellaine down and let her play around. He panic as he sees blood on their bed. He walk near the door of the shower room but it's lock.

He was about to push it when it goes open. There he saw his wife a bit shocked to see him there. She just have the towel around her body.

She walk pass by him ignoring him, she even ignored their daughter and get her clothes from the closet and she went back inside the shower room and lock the door.

Oh shit! Damn nice!

"Shy?!" He smirked and sat on the bed looking at his daughter playing around. He then look back at the blood. What the hell is this.

As he saw her walked out she's all dressed now with the towel in her head to dry her hair.

He clear his throat.

"Sorry about the blood. I'll clear them." She said and he look back at the blood again.

"What is this?" He asked looking at her.

"That's my period." She said. He felt relief. Oh thank God!!

"I am here to discuss the matter of our daughter. I think you should fulfill your role as her real mother." He stated and Jessie is just looking outside the window. "I'll help you with her." He said still she didn't say anything.

"I realized you are her mother. You should spend time with her. Maybe we can talk. At least one week each month, we'll stay here at our house with Ellaine. We can have separate room." He said.

"I'll be in nursery room." She said and he nod though she can't see him.

"I'll let you sleep with Ellaine for the whole week. As of now I cannot leave her alone with you. You might need me for her. She grown up witho--"

"I know and I understand." She said still not looking at him.