Big Mistake

Allison's POV

   Scott and I have been apart for about 2 months, he's had this thing going on with this girl named Kira, they're cute together.

   Meanwhile I've been with Isaac kind of, it's more of a friend's with benefits thing. I want more though, I want an actual relationship but Isaac doesn't, not with me anyways...

   I sigh laying on my bed staring at the ceiling, listening to music, I've had the same song on repeat for the past two hours. Amnesia by 5 Seconds of Summer (a/n I know I'm basic) I don't know why but lately I've been really missing Scott, we both agreed to give each other space, but now the whole thing is feeling like one big mistake.

I take a deep breath as I feel tears well up in my eyes, I shut my eyes as soft sobs begin to escape my lips.

  I've been crying for about 30 minutes when I feel someone's arms wrap around me, it's Isaac.

   "Not tonight Isaac." I manage to get out as I shrug him off. "Why not? Allison, what's wrong?" he turns me so I'm facing him, he looks into my bloodshot eyes. I sigh before answering him "I just miss Scott and he's in a new relationship and he probably doesn't love me anymore..." I say in a whisper, Isaac nods his head a little before pulling me into a hug, I hug him back starting to cry again. "He does still love you, Allison. I know he does."

   I eventually fell asleep in Isaacs arms.

***The next day***

Scott's POV

   I wake up to a yelling Stiles who spent the night last night. "SCOTT! SCOTTY BOY!" I let out a groan and open my eyes a little looking at him as he gets dressed quickly. "What?" I say in my morning voice as I begin to stretch. "Today is the day my friend."

   I think for a moment before shooting up my eyes wide in shock that I forgot. "Why didn't you wake me up earlier!? What time is it?" I get out of bed and run into my bathroom, to brush my teeth and wash my face. "Uh, well one, I've been trying to wake you for about 30 minutes, and two it's 10:00" I look at him as he puts his shoes on then at my mirror before fixing my hair.

   Stiles, Lydia, Kira and I are going down to L.A. to go to a Echo Smith concert we're leaving now to beat any traffic. I quickly get dressed throwing on a white t-shirt, putting a red plaid button up shirt on top, rolling the sleeves up to my biceps, and buttoning up to the middle of my chest, I then put on a pair of jeans and put on a pair of red Vans.

  Stiles and I go to run down stairs but I get stopped by Isaac. Him and I barely talk since he's got a thing with Allison. "Do you know who I was with last night?" Did he have to run the fact that he ended up with Allison in my face? I decided to be a bit of a smartass. "Harry Styles?" he scoffed and rolled his eyes. "No, dumbass I was with Allison," I went to cut him off because I didn't want to hear about it but he put his hand over my mouth before I could speak. "She misses you Scott, a lot. She cried for a few hour until she fell asleep. She thinks you don't love her anymore" my heart broke a little at his words and sighed. "I don't have time for this Isaac" I brushed past him.

  I met Stiles outside and got in his Jeep. I put my seatbelt on and stared at Isaac as he stood on the porch. I'm not gonna lie, I miss Allison a lot and I still love her, but I'm not good for her.

   "What was that about?" Stiles said pulling me from my thoughts. I look over at him and just shake my head. "Okay... Um so where we picking the girls up from?" I pulled out my phone to read a text from Kira then look at Stiles "Lydia's place."

Allison's POV

   Isaac left my place a little while ago after breakfast, we decided that we'd end whatever we were because I want Scott back, no I need Scott back.

   Isaac told me that that Scott was going to a concert in L.A. tonight and spending the night there until tomorrow. Isaac was going to go but he decided not to and gave me his ticket. I figure Kira is going to be there, I don't want to make things awkward but I'm probably going to.

  I got dressed putting on a sheer floral print dress, putting a white striped cardigan on top, I put on a pair of flats to finish the outfit off. I go into the bathroom to do my usual make up, which isn't that much, I then throw my hair into a bun, before exiting the bathroom.

I grab my purse and my phone then go out to my car, before starting the car I decided to call Lydia. I put the phone to my ear as it rings. "Shhh..... Hello?" I wondered why she said shhh but I shrugged it off. "Hey Lydia, what are you up to?" there was a long pause before she answered "I'm babysitting. why what's up?" I could tell that was a total lie but I ignored it. "Nothing, I'll let you go." I hung up before she could say anything.

   I finally pulled out of my driveway and was on my way to L.A.