Falling Out Of Love

Allison's POV

   After being gone for 3 weeks me and Scott are finally back home. We went all over the place, we went to L.A, San Diego, San Fransico, up to the mountains. It was amazing, we had a great time, we only came back because his mom and my dad wouldn't stop calling us to tell us to come home.

   It feels good to be back. Honestly I was tired of facetiming Lydia, and talking to my dad over the phone. I missed them. I also missed Isaac as weird as that seems. I think a part of me will always have feelings for him, there's no doubt about that. I mean he's tall, handsome, charming the list could go on and on and on. But it's Scott that I love.

   Scott, pulls into my driveway and parks the car, putting his hand on my shoulder. "Allison..." The first thing he's said to me in awhile, we kind of got into in argument before we headed home, and we were both kind of steamed, I think I was angrier than he was, but he kept quite for my sake. "Yes?" Why did I say "yes"?  I know why he said my name, I know exactly what he's about to say 'Allison, I'm sorry, and I love you please don't be mad.' He's predictable, but it's cute. "I'm sorry, and I love you. Please don't be mad... I was an idiot." Told you. I just nod and get out of the car. I hear him sigh when I close the door. I grab my bags from the back then walks to the drivers side, as he puts down his window. "I'm sorry too, and yes, you are an idiot" He smiles softly, before I peck his lips softly. "See you tomorrow?" He asks, sticking his head out of the window as I walk to the front door. "Of course." I say with smile. A fake one. But I don't think he noticed, because after I walk inside I hear him drive off.

   "Allison" I hear my dad say. I quickly turn to face him with a smile before running to him and giving him a tight hug. "I missed you so much dad." He doesn't hug back for a few seconds and when he does I feel him nod his head a little. "I missed you too." I tell my dad all about the trip, leaving out the details of the argument, I just tell him Scott and I had a disagreement and that was that. After about 30 minutes we both go to bed.

The next day

  I wake up stretching slowly then turn to my side to see Isaac and I jump. "Jesus. Isaac you scared the hell out of me.... What are you doing here?" I pull my covers up to my chest on account that I wasn't wearing a bra. "Is it true?" For a minute I had no idea what he was talking about, but then it hit me. He knows about the argument with Scott. "What?" is all I managed to get out. "You called him my name when you were with him? Is that true?" shit shit...

   I don't want to say yes but that's the truth.. I was with Scott and he was kissing my neck when I accidentally called him Isaac. He was mad, but I was more mad about how Scott reacted. Us leaving also had to deal with that but as we left we got into another argument, that also had to do with Isaac. Scott thinks that I love Isaac more than him. Which is ridiculous.

    "ahemm" Isaac says waiting for my response. "Yes, okay? it's true but it doesn't mean anything, now can you please go?" I rush out wanting him to leave. As I try to catch my breath from speaking so fast, I hear my window open.

  No.... no. Please don't let it be... "What's he doing here?" I turn to see Scott looking extremely pissed. "Calm down Scott, she doesn't want me here anyway. I was just leaving" Isaac gets up and walks out of my room, my eyes still fixed on Scott. He doesn't sit beside me, he just stares at me. "Scott... I woke up and he was here I swear." He looks hurt but he just nods a little and turns back to the window. "I just remembered.... I have to help Stiles with stuff.." He exits out of the window leaving me alone.

  He's such a terrible liar. I know why he left. I let out a heavy sigh. "You're a terrible girlfriend" I grab my phone and call Lydia but it goes straight to voicemail. Ugh! I leave a message anyway "Hey Lydia, I need you, so come to my place ASAP" I hang up then get up to take a shower.

Scott's POV

   I can't believe this, I'm seriously having seconds thoughts about being with Allison. Part of me thinks she wants Isaac and the other half thinks that Isaac is trying to lead her on. I hope she doesn't want to be with him, not after everything we've been through, but I guess falling out of love is normal. And I guess that's what's happening.

   I show up at Stiles and walk in, he never locks the front door when he's home alone. "Stiles?"

I shout as I plop down on the couch, turning the tv on. "Be right down buddy" I flip through the channels and the next thing I know Lydia is walking down the stairs wearing one of Stiles sweatshirts. "Hi Scott.."

   No way, Stiles wouldn't keep this from me. I wonder how long this has been going on. "H-hi Lydia." Is all I could manage to get out before she grabs her shoes and purse which were by the door and she leaves. Stiles walks down the steps with the biggest grin on his face. "Bro," I say smiling at him "How long?" He keeps grinning and shrugs "I don't kiss and tell McCall" He sat beside me and pat my shoulder. "Okay, I can't not tell you, but a few days after you and Allison left to go God knows where, Lydia came over because she missed Allison and we just talked for a while then one thing led to another and we've been going on secret dates and stuff. But don't tell anyone, not even Allison." The smile on my face slowly fades. "Um that's actually why I'm here Stiles, I don't think I love her anymore..." I look down shocked from what just came out of my mouth.

   Stiles stares at me just as shocked "What? Is there a full moon tonight because you're talking crazy Scott." I keep looking down unsure of what to say. "I just... I think she loves Isaac and I feel like I should let her be with him.." I look up, feeling little to no emotion as I speak, it's like all my feelings are gone. "Scott," Stiles sighs heavily before continuing "Then do what you have to do, break up with her, avoid her, give her space, whatever. I love seeing you happy with her, but if you're not happy anymore then do something about it. But I know, and I'm saying this because I know you and her, but you two are going to be together in the end.. I know it."

After he's done I lean over and give him a hug. "Thanks man"

Allison's POV

   Where the he'll is Lydia? I've been waiting for about an hour since I called. I sigh but my sigh gets interrupt ed by the sound of my phone ringing, Lydia! I pick up my phone but it isn't Lydia, it's Isaac. God, what does he want? I pick up anyway. "Hello?" I hear Isaac mumbling but I don't know who he's talking to. "Allison, hey um I'm sorry about this morning." I smile a little because Isaac is always apologizing. "It's alright, Isaac." I hang up after that because Lydia comes walking in.

  I examine her and she's dressed like a bum, she wearing a Beacon Hills lacrosse hoodie and shorts. She sets her purse down and looks at me. "I uh spent the night at Stiles" I fight a smile, and she nudges me "Okay, what do you need me for? Going on a date and need my expertise?" I sigh and shake my head. "Allison... What's wrong?" she sits beside me and put her hand on my back. "I don't think I love Scott anymore." I feel her hand leave my back. "Wait, what?" she looks shocked, I sigh again trying not to cry. "I think I'm falling out of love" I feel a tear fall down my cheek before a feel Lydia hug me, I wait a few seconds before hugging her back. "I don't know what to do.." she pulls from the hug and stares at me. "Break up with him."