Show Time

Allison's P.O.V

After a few hours on the road I finally arrive in L.A, since the show doesn't start until 8 o'clock and it's only 5:30, I decide to stop for some food. When I stop I spot Stiles' jeep and sighs to myself, deciding to go eat somewhere else. "Of course they'd be here" I mumble to myself despite the fact that I'm alone. I go to a McDonalds down the street, then eat in my car, listening to Echosmith, since I've never actually listened to them.

After a while I drive off to the stadium where the concert is being held, my heart starting to pound in anticipation. After I park and decide to get out, I take a deep breath, wondering if this was a good idea or not. I'm gonna go with not. What are Lydia and Stiles going to think when they see me? What's Kira going to think? She's probably going to see me as the 'psycho ex'. More importantly what is Scott going to think about me? What he thinks is what matters most to me.
I shake it off, trying to ignore the thoughts in my mind as I walk into the venue handing my ticket to a man at the door, as soon I get inside I look around, scratching the back off my neck before going over to my seat. When I get there I notice Scott, Lydia, Stiles and Kira haven't arrived yet, I slightly sigh in relief as I sit down. As I wait I check my phone for any texts from my dad, but all I see is a text from Isaac.

From Lahey:
Allison, be careful, and don't do anything to stupid.
1:30

The first thing I notice is that I haven't checked my phone in almost 7 hours, but then I keep reading over Isaac's text, before someone scares the life out of me. "Allison!?" Someone yells behind me, making me jump, I turn around to see Lydia. I lightly wave still pissed that she lied to me about where she was earlier. "Hey." She walks over to me and hugs me then pulls from the hug, with a shocked, but worried look on her face. "Allison, what are you doing here?" I want to tell Lydia the truth, but she's friends with Kira and she might side with her over me. "Isaac gave me the ticket, he said I needed a night to myself." I chuckle quietly, as I lie. "Allison?" I hear Scott and Stiles say in unison. You can do this Allison. I thought to myself. "Hey guys." I turn to face them, seeing Kira following behind Scott like a lost puppy, she softly waves to me and I smile at her softly. I hate how nice she is, I'm starting to feel bad about why I'm here. I feel my face turning red and look at the group before standing up. "I'll be right back." I say before rushing to the hall where the bathroom is located, I can hear someone following me and I don't bother to look to see who it is.

A/N
Hey guys, I know this is short chapter, but I just wanted to post something, I'm gonna try my best to update again by Tuesday or Wednesday.