She Called

Scott's POV~

I hear my phone ringing and pick it up, to my surprise it's Allison. Holy crap, she's calling me! what do I say? Maybe I should pick up first. I pick up and clear my throat "H-hello" Really? really Scott? hello? is hello the only thing that I could think of? "Hey Scott" Her voice was soft and gentle like it always was. "What's up?" I ask somewhat nervous. I don't even know why I'm nervous, but I am. "Nothing much.. I was just wondering if you wanted to come over" She sounded just as nervous as I was. "Yeah, I would love to. I'll be there in a few" I said with the biggest dorkiest smile on my face. "Alright, I guess I'll see you then" She quickly hung up.

I ran down to my motorcycle, quickly getting on and I began driving to Allison's. I may have been driving faster than I should've been, but Allison wanted me to come over, I wasn't going to take my time.

When I get to Allison's, I get off my motorcycle and walk casually to the door. I wanted to run to the door, but I would seem desperate. I knock on the door twice and wait.

~Allison's POV~

Oh my god! He's already here.. I'm not presentable.. Oh god, why am I acting like this? Its Scott for crying out loud. he doesn't care what I look like. I should probably get the door now, before he leaves.

I walk downstairs to the door, quickly fixing my hair, before opening the door to see Scott standing there looking adorable as always. "Hey Scott" I say smiling as I look at him "Hi" Hi? all he could say was hi? "Come in" I'm not used to inviting him in, he always came in through my window. Which I missed. He walked in, looking around as if he's never been here before which was weird to me, but I just stood there and watched him. "How are you?" I ask breaking the somewhat awkward silence. He turns and faces me with his adorable brown eyes. "Um, I'm good." He said as he smiled. "That's great." I wanted to wrap my arms around him and hug him, but I couldn't, I mean I could, but I chose not to.

I forgot the reason I even invited him. He stood there leaning against the wall as I observed him. he was wearing a leather jacket (Which he always wore) Levi jeans and a pair of black vans. He looked good. "So... did you want to talk about something?" He said, pulling my from my thoughts. "Oh, um.." I tried thinking of what to say because there was no real reason on why I invited him. He stood there looking at me, waiting for my response. What am I going to do? What do I say? Think Allison, think. maybe I should tell him the truth, I invited him because I missed him. "This is sort of awkward.." Ugh! why did he have to say that, I knew itbwas awkward, thanks for pointing out the obvious Scott. "Yeah, I know.. Um, okay, so the reason I invited you is because... I missed you.."