Separation

"Ya! Byulieeee!!"

"What!" Moonbyul shouted from the bathroom

"Why don't you wake me up, it's 12!! and I need to shower right now hurry!" Yongsun shouted back.

Suddenly the bathroom door opened with naked Moonbyul.

"What are..." said Yongsun

Than Moonbyul pull Yongsun back into the bathroom with her and shut the door.

.

.

"Jisoo-ah, let's buy some fruit first." said Jennie as she pointed out the window where a market is. Jisoo stop the car on the side of the road.

"Why isn't unnie answering my call, what the hell is she doing. I bet she haven't wake up." said Jennie and shake her head.

"Don't worry, we can have a short walk around the park first." as Jisoo take over a bag of fruit from the shopkeeper. Jisoo grab onto Jennie's hand with her right hand and the other holding the bag of fruit. They slowly walk together to the park next to the market.

.

.

"Ya Moonbyul Ei! We need to get out now." Yongsun's voice coming out from inside of the bathroom.

"one more minute." said Moonbyul and she shut Yongsun's mouth with her own. Continue what she was doing.

.

.

"Jennie"

"yes?"

"do you want few days of break so you can have sometimes with your sister?" Jisoo asked

"really? Can I? But what about you?"
Jennie answered in a surprise.

"I'm okay on my own. Don't worry about me." Jisoo smile at her.

"thank you! love you!" said Jennie and she quickly left a kiss on Jisoo's cheek.

Jisoo got shock but felt sweet at same time.

Finally Jennie received a call from Yongsun, Jennie pick it up and blame Yongsun how she didn't answer her calls. Jisoo and Jennie walk back to their car and drive off to Yongsun's house.

A knock on the door, Yongsun open the door and welcome the two in.
Jisoo hand over the fruits.

"thank you~" as Yongsun leads them to the sofa and Moonbyul come out from the kitchen with drinks.

"still a bit messy, we haven't done all the unpacking yet." Moonbyul explained.

"The apartment is actually so well designed. I like this kind of apartment." said Jennie

Both Yongsun and Moonbyul smile at her.

The four of them had lunch together which is cooked by Moonbyul-xi. Yongsun and Jennie head to the living room while Moonbyul and Jisoo left over to wash dishes.

"...Moonbyul-xi, where did you learn your cooking skills?" suddenly Jisoo asked.

"ah~ I learnt from my mum when I was young and sometimes I look on cooking books. Yongsun hate cooking so I need to take care of her diet." said Moonbyul "I got some pretty good books, if you want I can give you some."

"that will be great, thanks!"

They had a little chat together, which Moonbyul found out Jisoo is quiet different than last night on the formal event. As she can actually understand why. It is not easy for such a young women to take care of a whole company.

.

Jisoo left them in the afternoon as she got something important on. Jisoo told Jennie that her breaks started from today, therefore she can stay back with Yongsun and Moonbyul.

Jennie help the couple unpacking the stuff and purchasing needs for home.

After a busy day Jennie think Jisoo might be on a break now so she texted her. But there is still no reply after a long time. Therefore she called Jisoo

"yes? " the call have been answered.

"are you free right now?" Jennie asked carefully.

"yap"

"okay"

"you are staying at your sister's apartment tonight? Sorry didn't have time to reply your text." said Jisoo

"yes, is that okay?" said Jennie

"yes of course"

"what about your dinner." Jennie asked in a concern.

"I'll buy something to eat..., sorry need to go. Bye.. and goodnight."

They ended the call.

"all good?" Yongsun came asking.

"yap but she seems quiet busy." said Jennie, thinking about that maybe she should be with Jisoo to be there and help her.

"might be some problem with the project, but don't worry, I believe she will be good. Come and eat dinner." said Moonbyul.

Yongsun put her arm around her sister's shoulder. Both of them walk towards the table and join Moonbyul for the dinner.

.

The next day is for Yongsun and Jennie as Moonbyul went to her company.

The two sisters decided on going shopping, having afternoon tea and anything sisters would do.

They had those sisters chat about life especially love life. Yongsun shared her love story with Jennie. How she met Moonbyul and get together.

"This is so romantic unnie. And look at Jisoo she didn't reply me again." signed Jennie.

"She is just busy possibly." said Yongsun.

Jennie stay in a quiet depressed face.

"what happen, you can talk to me." said Yongsun when she saw her sister's unusual face.

"I feel bad, I think I don't understand her enough. Like I'm her secretary but I'm not flexible enough as her secretary. Or maybe she just isn't open to me much. Things such as her schedule and the information of the new project. I don't think I'm a good secretary that I can't be reliable for her." said Jennie

"As for secretary, look it's your job and you've been just started your job not long ago. I believe you will be a lot better as time passes. By then, you will be in control of all her schedule stuff, so she can have less things to worry about." said Yongsun. "you don't need to accompany me, just go back to work as soon as you want."

"thank you unnie, I love you."

"I love you too."

As they started to pinch each other's face again and laugh together. As it is a Kim chubby face family thing.

A/n sorry for the wait! I'm back, it's holiday!!!!!!! 🍗🍗