Business trip

"OMG Jisoo!  We're late to work!"

Jisoo opened her eyes and yawn softly inside Jennie's arm.

"no we're not"

"but..."

"we are flying to America later in the afternoon." said Jisoo

"what?!"

"to our company in America so we'll be free till then. Were you even listening during the meeting?"

"oh! right"

"Great! Jen~ I'm so hungry right now"
Jisoo was doing the aegyo while wrapping around Jennie.
"when you let go of me"
"no! I'm gonna stay on you"
"well,  guess who will be the one starving."

"fine then"

Jisoo left Jennie and clingy back to her bed. Jennie sighed and left the room.

In the kitchen, Jennie is preparing for the breakfast.

"Does last night means anything? Who am I to Jisoo? A secretary that just had one night stand with?" Jennie whispered to herslef and felt a little of sadness.

"wow!  I could smell the delicious food that's prepared by our nini already." Jisoo walked out from the bedroom towards Jennie then back hugged her.

"just a few minutes it will be ready" Jennie removed Jisoo's hand from her waist and kept distance from Jisoo.

"okay" Jisoo sat on the chair then Jennie place the plate on the table.
They had fried noodles with sausages and eggs which was very yummy.  However, Jennie wasn't talking or even looking at Jisoo, she was looking at her plate the whole time while eating. Even though Jisoo felt a sense of uncomfortable, which was disturbed by how tasty the food was. She didn't question Jennie of the sudden silence.

"Jennie!  Are you ready?" Jisoo knocked on Jennie's door with her  suit case in hand.
As Jennie opened the door Jisoo took her suitcase from her and started taking the way to the car park.
"Jisoo!  I'll carry it myelf!"
"No, just leave it with me."

On the airplane...

"Why are you here too?"
"Coz I can't live without my chae chae~" said Lisa while sticking onto Rosè like a glue.

"haha don't listen to her, she's looking for inspirations for her new book so I ask her to come with me."

"I see"

Jisoo was sitting next to the window with Jennie. Rosé and Lisa in the middle section.

When Jennie turn around to check Jisoo, she was asleep peacefully. The sunlight shine on her tiny, reddish face through the glass, formed a picture of art. Jennie took out her phone and caught this moment with her camera and continue appreciating the beauty of the goddess in front of her.

Jennie was over into it and ignored Lisa who was calling her for the past 5 minutes.

"Jennie?" Rosè reached Jennie with her long arm, finally Jennie came back to the real world in a sudden. She look at Rosè in a confuse which was cleared when Lisa ask Jennie to swap seat with Rosè.

"Why? You don't want your chae chae anymore?" Jennie asked while sitting down next to Lisa.

Lisa rolled her eyes first then said,
"His back"

"who's back?" Jennie was confused.

"He's back from America.. I saw him in Korea the other day."

Jennie literally went frozen, her hand went cold and her whole body stopped moving.

Jennie broke the silence with a sneer.
"he's back from America, I'm heading to America."

"this might be a good thing" said Lisa.

Jennie stood up and walked to Rosé.
"thanks Rosé"

Rosé shook her head and smile meaning it's nothing then she went back to sit with Lisa.

Jennie sat back next to Jisoo who was still sleeping.

Staring at Jisoo's sleeping phrase, Jennie fall into her deep thought.

I hope I could always be with you..
Kim Jisoo

Jennie put on her earphones and closed her eyes for a rest. Jisoo's head landed softly on Jennie's shoulder.
Two of them stay in this position for god knows how long.

After around 12 hours of flight, they landed in America.

In the hotel

"Jisoo, here's your room card" Jisoo took the card from Jennie.
"thanks, ask them to take our luggage to our room."
"okay"

"Lisa, I can't stay with you now where do you want to go? I'll find you when I finished with my work" said Rosé
"I might walk around the park,  just contact me when you're done."
Said Lisa and she left.

Jisoo, Jennie and Rosé got on the car heading to the company.

In front of the company building, Park Jimin walked out.
"Ms Kim"

"only you?" Jisoo asked
"yap, hyung haven't arrived yet" Jimin answered and Jisoo nodded.

Jimin take Jisoo into the building while Jennie and Rosé followed.
Jennie was so nervous when Jimin came out but then he didn't even look at her. Which was abnormal for the so called playboy Park Jimin, but it's a good thing for Jennie. Maybe she will have a totally safe business trip. At least that's what Jennie think.